Imagine for maggie_clifford7

You and Balz have been dating for four years now.Balz and the rest of Motionless In White have been on tour non stop for the past six months. He was coming home tonight and you couldn't be more excited. You weren't gonna to anything super special just sit around and maybe watch some movies and eat pizza and wings. You were sitting on the couch browsing through your phone when you heard a knock on the door. You walk over and open it quickly to see your amazing boyfriend Balz. "Babe I missed you do much!" You say as you almost tackle him in a hug. He smiles and laughs.

"I in missed you too baby." You walk inside and wait for him on the couch as he walks upstairs to put his bags in your bedroom.

"So I was thinking we could just chill since you have been on tour and are probably exhausted." You say as he walks down the stairs.He nods and sits next to you wrapping his arms around your waist gently. You lay your head on his chest and breathe in his scent. He runs his fingers through your hair and watches the movie playing on the TV.

"I really missed you babe." You say placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. He looks down at you and smiles.

"I bet I missed you more." He says kissing you gently on the lips. You smile and settle back into his chest and sigh in relief. You were so happy that your boyfriend the best boyfriend in the world was back.

A/N- I hope you enjoy this and I'm sorry for the wait.

-Evie-