How he asks you out

Chris: You were at school when Chris walked up to you. "So listen I really like you and I was wondering if..." He looked at the ground "Never mind I'm gonna go!" You grabbed his wrist and stopped him,"Chris just tell me it's ok." He bit his lip, "Y/N will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" You smiled and pulled him in for a hug, "You have no idea how long I have waited for you to ask in me that!"

Ricky: "Y/N we need to talk." Ricky says closing my bedroom door. You look up from your computer, "Rick what is going on?" He sits on your bed and grabs your hands, "Look me in the eyes and tell me you would rather be with someone better." You look down and shake your head. "I just can't Ricky I-I love you!" He smiles and lifts your chin. "Then will you please be my girlfriend!" You nod and pull him in for a kiss.

Ryan: (Text Conversation)(R-Ryan, Y-You)

R- Hey beautiful

Y- Hey boy wassup?

R- I have a question!

Y- And that is?

R- Will you be my Bae?

Y- I'll say yes if you never call me that again!!

R- Awesome I love you Boo!!!

Ghost: You and Ghost have been friends forever so it just felt right to start dating. So you basically just started dating.

Vinny: "Hey Y/N will you be my girlfriend!!" You here Vinny yell at you from across the tour bus. "Of course I will but you get to tel my dad!!!!" He gasps, "No there is no way I am telling Korel!!!" I laugh, "Well then we can't go out!!!!" He sighs "Fine but you're lucky I love you.

Balz: "Hey boo boo I has a question?" You laugh at the nickname. "What's up boo-boy?" He grabs hand. "I need you to be my girlfriend and if you say no I will be very sad." I laugh, "Ok boo-boy I will be you girlfriend!"