sleep over!

Trigger warning!!!!
[CAT]

"Hey mom? Can I go to T's house tonight?"

"Yeah! And If your gonna sleep over give me a call! "
"OK."
{~calling Tess~}

"Hello?" Said a groggy Tess
"Hey its Cat! Can I come over?"
"Always! Come over right now"Said a overly excited Tess. She makes me laugh sometimes! "OK. See you soon!"

{~click~} at Tess's house}
[CAT]

"Hey cat!!!"
"Hey T! How u been?"
"Fine now that your here " She mumbled. She hugged me tightly. Can Tess feel the same about me? That can't be true. She is a pretty emo girl with little flaws here and there. But She is the nicest girl in the WORLD! I'm a ugly, fat, normal kid. I also cut sometimes. I'm a ball of depression. Does she love me back?

"Umm....C..cat?" Tess said nervously. Blushing a deep shad of red. That's when I noticed my arms were around her neck and my face in the crease of her shoulder.

"Oh....s..sorry" I said releasing her from my grip scratching the back of my neck.
"Come in!" She said happily though her eyes looked questioning and worried. What was she thinking about?
"Hey, are you OK" I asked Tess. She didn't answer
"Tess?"
I grabbed her arm and turned her around. She had a tear running down her cheek. She loosened my grip and ran for her room.

{~1 hour later~}

Tess was still in her room. I got up and walked in. she was not there. I went to the bathroom. The door was locked. I pressed my ear on the wood door. Nothing. I knocked on the door. Nothing. "TESS!" I yelled I pounded on the door. Nothing.
Then I got worded. I knocked in to the door with all my wait. The 3erd time the door came open. I look in and screamed! I was not prepared to see what I seen.