I love you cat.

Trigger warning!!!!!

(TESS)
Cat hugging me like that did it. I couldn't hold back. My feelings were too strong! I wanted my Razer.

"Umm.....C..Cat." I said in a shaky voice.
"Umm....s..sorry" she said with a deep shad of red on her face.

"Come in." I said trying to smile. As we walked in she asked me if I was OK. No. I thought to my self. She asked again but pulled me around to look at me. I just ran To my best friend. Razer blade. I locked the bathroom door and took off my wrist bands. I cut deeper then ever before. 1 turned to 2. 2 turned to 3. At the end there was 72 cuts in all. Up my arms. Down my legs. I started to get dizzy. I close my eyes. Next thing I know I here the door slam open. It was tess. since when can that skinny body tear down a door? She screamed louder than I ever heard before. She ran out of my room. Last thing I herd was her on the phone with 9.1.1.

(CAT)

I was holding my Tess's hand. Crying. She and I where at the hospital. She was unconscious. She lost a lot of blood. Then she started to stir in her sleep. Her blue eyes fluttered open. She looked at me and a tear ran down her cheek.

"A..are we a..alone? " she said in a shaky voice. I nodded.

"Good. I need to t..tell you something"
She said. I just nodded my head.

"Cat.....i love you" I was in shock.

"Tess I love you too. I've been hiding my feelings for you for a long time."

Then we did something that I only dreamed about. She leaned up I leaned down. Are lips touched. They molded together like they were made for each other. I got on the bed with her and put my arm around her waist. We soon fell asleep. A nurse woke us up politely saying that she needed to move Tessalin to recovery since she woke up.