After a month of time....

Before I go on I would just like to say thanks for reading my story. I love to wright but I have never wrote for the public before. If u want more stories let me know. Give me some ideas! :-). Luv ya Tforce!
Continue! :-)

(Tess)

Its bin a month since my incident. Me and cats dreams came true. We are a true couple now. I love cat so much! She is my world! I can not live with out her. We spend a lot of time together. I just turned 15.  Valentine's day is today! I got cat a lock it necklace. I put a pic of me and her in it.

(Cat)

Valentine's Day is today!!! And im going to spend the day with my girlfriend! Tess. I love her more then life its self. She is my all. I got her the dress she nearly ran me over for. We did not have the money to by it. I cant wate to see her face!

(A hour later)
[Cat]

"Oh my gosh! Its so petty! Thank you Tess!" I said as I put on the gold lock it necklace. It had a picture of us on are first date!

"Stay here!" I said as I ran to my room to get the dress. I got it from its hiding place and ran back in to the living room. She smiled her breath taking smile.

"Open it!"

As she pulled the dress out of the box a tear of happiness came down her  cheek. I smiled. She put the dress back in the box an jumped in to my arms. She began to kiss me. When we broke for air she was straddled over my lap, hands tangled in my hair. My hand was up her shirt near her bra clasps. My other hand was around her waist. She laid her head on my shoulder and whispered in to my ear..

"I love you Cat.“

“l love you too.“

We cuddled on the couch. We fell asleep watching Nightmare before Christmas. Later my mom came in and woke us up. She told us we would never sleep tonight if we sleep all day.
When she went home that night I went to bed. But instead of having nightmares I fell asleep thinking about Tessalin Maddy Jones. The love of my life!

SO. HOW DID YOU LIKE THE STORY? LET ME KNOW IF U WANT ME TO WRIGHT MORE ABOUT TESS AND CAT! LUV YA TFORCE!!!!