I hate your dumb tattoo!

"I love you so much." She smiled looking over at me. To be honest, I was losing my feelings towards this girl I call my girlfriend. I just don't know how I am going to break it to her, I don't want to fuck up and her randomly turn into a person like Taylor Swift. Well, I will just have to keep being nice until I figure out a way. "I love you too baby girl." We were sat in the dressing room at the venue, along with the boys waiting on our turn to go on. (Okay so I know that they opened up for one direction, but in this one direction open up for them.) "Nobody, nobody, nobody can drag me down!" I heard Harry sing, before hearing Liam speak happily, "Thank you Atlanta! It's been amazing singing for you! Although I love this city, we are leaving tonight. But, please enjoy 5 Seconds Of Summer! We love you!" Soon after they walked in all sweaty, "you guys were amazing" Abigail smiled, getting up, and hugging them. Usually I would be jealous, but I'm not. I guess the boys could tell, because they gave me questioning looks, which I just shrugged off. "So we have exactly 30 minutes to just chill, then we have to go on." I sighed, looking over at Luke, who as usual was looking at Calum and smiling. Oh, did I forget to mention? Cake is totally real. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't realized Abigail had been calling my name for the past 5 minutes, I look over at her and cock my head to the side. "Yes?" I asked, seeing her roll her eyes, "finally! What's on your mind?" She asked curiously. "Nothing, just some stuff happening back home." I mumbled, I know she may seem like a nice person, but that's just when she is around people, behind closed doors is a different story. "Are you sure that's what your thinking of?" She asked suspiciously. I nodded, looking over at Ashton, who was starting to get prepared to run onto the stage. "5 minutes!" Markus, our manager, yelled outside the door. Luke, Calum, and I got up and picked up our instruments. "See you after the show!" Abigail smiled, kissing me, I didn't kiss back, making her slightly glare at me afterwards. "Did I forget to mention I hate your dumb tattoo." She whispered in my ear, smirking as she turned around walking away to the couch.

Hey guys! How are all of you? I have mono and today is my birthday so yeah ugh.
Send in some questions, by the way if you have any request my Kik is Dlidingham492 and I will try and answer.