03

Lily Grier.
1 week later.

I am the worst. I cannot stay away from Samuel. Two days after we broke up we got back together. He just knows what to say and I hate that.

From: Young boy Hayes👏💪
Can you pick me up from school.

To: Young Boy Hayes👏💪
Sure be there in 10.

I pulled on my grey Roshe runs and jogged out to my car. I just put on the radio until I got to the school be use Hayes usually jacks the aux cord and plays his music.
-
I finally arrived to the school and say my baby bro sitting on a rock. I rolled down the window "Get in shit head" he looked up and smiled. "How was school ass wipe" I slapped my arm making me wince in pain.

"Boring as always" it got quiet "Want Chipotle" I asked, I knew he loved that place. But he did something unexpected , he said no.
-
Incoming call from Diana💘...

"Oh who's Diana" I wiggled my eyebrows before picking up his phone and answering it. "Helloooo" I said into the phone in a sing song voice. "Lily stop" Hayes said as he tried to get the phone. "Hi, um may I speak to Hayes" her voice was quiet at small.

"May I ask why" right now I was up against my bed frame pushing Hayes back with my feet. "Never mind I'll just call back another time" before she hung up I said something.

"I'm kidding sweetie here" I lowered my voice so only she could hear it and not Hayes "but if you hurt my little brother I will make your life a living hell" then I gave the phone back to Hayes who ran out of the room when he got it.

"Hey Lil" Dani suddenly says as she comes into my room. I am usually not the type to be mean but she made me want to scream. "Get the hell out" I sneered standing up. "What the hell Lily, what did I do" this infuriated me.

"What did you do?' You wanna know what you did, you lost my friend ship you bitch" I spat crossing my arms across my chest. "How what the fuck" "YOU FUCKING WENT OUT AITH MY BOYFRIEND THEN LIED ABOUT IT!"

She froze her pale skin turn a light pink. "Listen Lily I..." "No don't even try to explain yourself." I pushed her out of my room and locked the door. "Lily" a quiet small voice said from the other side of the door... Skylynn.

"Yes Lil sis" I said opening the door a little. "Can go make me a... Why are you crying sissy, I don't like when you cry."

I little smile lifts my face "I'm not but what do you want me to make" she sits in my lap as I comb through her hair. "Chicken noodle soup" I nod and place her in my hip as I walk to the kitchen.
• • •
I had to.

But aw she has nice siblings, mine are booty holes.

Hoped you liked this chapter