06

Lily Grier.

"Lily over here!"

I turned and saw Hayes waving his arms in the air like a mad man. I slowly walk over to him. "Hey sport."

I smiled as I ruffles his hair. "Hands off the do." The tall man approached us. "Lily this is our new coach."

I smiled and shook his hand. "Coach Graves this is my older sister, Lily."

"Nice to meet you Lily, you can call me Zachary."
-
"Dude your coach is super hot." I told Hayes as I jumped onto his bed. "Ew he's like 21." "And I am 18, so what."

I saw Hayes pull his phone and call someone. "Who are you calling?" He smiled "Coach."

"Why?"

"To see if he wants to go on a date with my hot sister." My eyes practically fell out of their sockets. "No!" I shrieked. "Hey coach Graves, um I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with my sister." I heard d mumbling from the other end.

I had sat on me, preventing me from getting the phone. "Okay will do, by coach." "He said he would love to, Saturday, he'll pick you up at 7:00."

From: Dani💜
  Guess what...

To: Dani💜
  What?

From: Dani💜
  Sammy cheated on you, once again.

I dialed her number,"Hello" she answered. "How do you know." She sighed, "I heard that slut Bailey, bragging about it earlier." "Gotta go." I simply said. I dialed a number I am all to familiar with.

"Fuck you Samuel. We are over, for real this time." Before he could get a word out I hung up. I say there  on my bed. For some reason I wasn't crying like every other time, I had something to occupy my mind tonight.
• • •
The picture is coach graves

Sorry for short chapter but it's just a filler.(: