07

Sammy Wilk.

I called Bailey's number, right after Lily hung up. "Hello" she answered. "You fucking bitch, we did nothing." I heard her ugly giggle over the phone. "Well it's nice to see you too Samuel."

"All I did was give you a ride home from the party because you were drunk off your ass." "That's not how I remember it." She said, she's a big slut but also a big liar.

"You better tell everyone that you were lying, I had just gotten Lily back and then you ruin it." I sneered while I gripped my phone tightly. "Oh will you shut the fuck up about her, you guys are always on and off. You've already cheated on the poor girl before, what's so bad now."

Lily Grier.
6:20p.m
I was getting ready for me and Zachary's date right now. I couldn't decide between the burgundy wedges or the nude wedges. "Hamilton!" I yelled. "Yes sister."he said as he slowly walked into my room. "Which shoes, with this dress." I had on a white flows dress with lace trim at the end.

"Where are you guys going?" He plopped down on my bean-bag chair. "The pier." (They live in Santa Monica in this story so yeah.) "Then neither and ditch the dress,"I frowned "Why?"

"Your going to the pier not a fancy dinner, you need to be comfortable but cute." I looked at him weirdly, I don't hear him say cute a lot.
-
I ended up wearing a stripped tee, boyfriend jeans, converse, and a black cardigan[picture above]. "Better?" I asked as I walked into the living room and saw Nash. "A lot better."

Ring. Ring. Ring.

My phone went off "Hello?" I answered while fixing my cuffed pants.
"Hey it's Zach, your house is the light brown one with the big apple tree?"

"Mmhm." He said he had just drove past it but he was turning around.

Ding dong.

I answered the dirt and there he was. Tall, handsome, and a great smile. I'm glad I changed he was dressed in a denim button up, kaki short, and white converses.

"Hey we're matching." I say with a little giggle. He smiles as he reaches down and hugs me; pulling me up a little by the waist.
-
"So what made you wanna be a coach." We were walking around the games hand and hand. He's big hand practically devoured my small hand. "Well my dad was big into sports, almost made it into the NHL but he got into a car crash that ended his career."

"I'm sorry." He lightly smiled "it's not your fault." I'm used to such mean responses that it felt so good to be talked to as an equal and not a child.

"Anyways, I got into sports in middle school, made it on Varsity football and baseball Sophomore year; and from there I just always wanted to teach sports."  Wow Sophomore year, thats cool.

  "How about you Lily, what do you wanna be?" I thought for a moment. "You know I've always wanted to known my own coffee shop, J'aime le café." I said in my best French accent.

He's face scrunched up" "I took Spanish in High School." I laughed "it means I love coffee in French.