Chapter 6

Later that day, after dinner was finished, I went upstairs and made my way to my room. Luca was laying on our bed, reading a book. I sat down next to him as he closed the book and laid it down on the bedside table. He looked over at me and flashed his irresistible smile. I laid my head on his shoulder as he ran his fingers through my hair. With his other hand he reached over and cupped my chin, pulling my face towards his. He kissed my lips, and slipped his tongue in my mouth. He tasted like what I imagined heaven tasted like. He moved both hands to my waist, pulling me on top of him, as I moved my arms around his neck. He slid his hands to my hips, moving them under my shirt. His hands were cold, and it surprised me when they touched my warm skin. He moved his hands upward, taking my shirt with him. We stopped kissing long enough for him to finish taking off my shirt. He kissed my jaw, my neck, my collar bone, and then my both my boobs. He made his way back to my lips and now it was my turn to take his shirt off, reviling his tan, muscular abdomen. He reached around my waist and unbuttoned my bra in one quick move, before slipping it off. My hands felt up his abs as I kissed his neck. He ran his fingers through my hair, his other hand tracing lines on my back. My hands moved down from his abs, unbuttoning his pants. He flipped me over onto my back and laid down on top of me, his hips between my legs. He kissed me as his hand slipped down my stomach and undid my jeans. He kissed his way down my body, stopping at the top of my jeans, sliding them off my legs. He went back to my lips, moving his hips on mine. I looped my fingers into his belt loops and pulled his hips down harder. I felt his hand slide down my stomach and my back arched when his hand reached its intended destination. A chill ran up my spine and a soft moan escaped my lips. He kissed me to shut me up, as he continued to work below my belly button. His lips left mine and made their way to where his hand had been moments ago, after slipping off my favorite underwear. I ran my fingers through his hair, arching my back again. He made his way back up to my lips and kissed me, before I flipped him over and sat on top of him. I kissed him again before pulling off his pants. I think we all know what happened after this so I won't go into to much detail. 20 or so minutes later, Luca and I laid on our backs, my head on his chest. We were sweaty and breathing hard. I looked up at him smiling at me, and right then, in that very moment, I fell in love with Luca Smith.