Part 1

A long time ago, in the kingdom of Yugoslav on the continent of Homiedogg there lived three princesses, Abby, Juli, and Hannah. Their father, King Joe and mother, Queen Marina loved them very much, but Yugoslav was at war with Quiffland and Loserville. General Adam had commanded all the men in the kingdom to fight in the war, even King Joe. Unfortunately, the king was a terrible fighter and he was killed by Sir Peter the Dimwit. Queen Marina went into depression and wouldn't talk to anyone except her pet walrus, Michael. Abby, Juli, Hannah were so sad about their father's death, they wanted to get revenge on Quiffland, so they devised a plan. They mounted their horses. They rode off in the  dead of night so the Queen wouldn't see. Little did they know that the beautiful, but wicked enchantress, Madison had seen them leave Yugoslav. She enchanted one of the Quifflandish warriors, Dominic, into following the princesses so he could capture them and bring them to Marina. Her plan was to get Yugoslav to trust Quiffland so Quiffland could invade and take the Yugoslavian people as slaves. Madison figured that all the men of Quiffland would be so impressed they would all let her into their 'group' and she could finally marry Sir Logan the Blond and have a lot of babies. She laughed wickedly as she watched Dominic gallop like a pony after the three princesses.

The princesses, of course, had no idea that Dominic was following them until much later. Now, they rode their horses faster to a cave to spend the night. They all huddled together after building a fire and fell asleep. An ogre named Kierstin lived in the cave that the princesses were sleeping in and when she came home and found the three beautiful girls in her home, she instantly became jealous of their radiance and wanted to become friends with them and stalk them every chance she got. She tied the girls up and poked Juli in the tummy with a stick. Juli jerked upward "Ah!" she screamed. Abby and Hannah woke up groggily.

Hannah groaned "What're you screaming aboou-aaaaaaahhhh!!!!" "AAAAAHHHH!!!" all the girls screamed. "Hi there girls. We're going to be BFFs forever!" Kierstin said in her deep manlike voice. "No! We need to get to Quiffland to avenge our father's death!" Abby said struggling against her bonds. "Ohh Quiffland has cute boys! We should talk about the boys we like! Harharhar." "The Quifflandish soldiers killed so many of the men of our kingdom! Including our father!" Hannah exclaimed trying to dig her pocket knife out of her satchel. "We would never call them cute or like them!" Abby added. Suddenly Kierstin went stiff and fell to the ground. The girls screamed again.

A man stepped out of the shadows. It was Sir Erik, a soldier of Northern Yugoslav and his magical talking kitten, Kelsey Yo-yo. "Well she was annoying!" Kelsey Yo-yo exclaimed as she cut the princesses' ropes with her freshly manicured paws. "Here, let me help you," Sir Erik said extending his arm to the girls to help one of them up. Juli took his hand and he pulled her up. He went to help Hannah up, but she huffed and pushed herself up off the ground. Erik shrugged and turned to Abby, but she had already gotten up too. "Well thank you very much Sir Erik, but we need to be on our way," she said. "You ladies shouldn't be so far out of the Yugoslavian borders, I'll take you home to Queen Marina." Erik said. "NO!!!" all the princesses exclaimed tackling him to the ground.

They started beating Sir Erik up. "We need to avenge our father! If you tell the Queen, you'll have to stay here and marry Kierstin the ogre!" they said. "Fine, fine! Just stop hurting me!!" The girls stopped beating up on Erik and he ran away screaming. "Thank God he's gone! He's so moody, I just hang around him because he's a hottie. Anyway, you're avenging King Joe?" Kelsey Yo-yo asked. "Yes! He was our father," Abby said as her sisters broke into tears. "He was a dreamboat! I can't believe he died, I miss him." "Ew, you're a cat. He was our dad. Ewww," Hannah exclaimed. "I want to join your quest! Where are we going?" "Quiffland." "JULI!!" Abby and Hannah hit their sister's arm. "You weren't supposed to give away where our destination is!" Abby whispered.

"Sorry, she seems nice..." Juli said. "Come on let's go to Quiffland!" Kelsey Yo-yo exclaimed hopping up on Abby's head. "Fine, you can come along. We must hurry before Erik gets back to Yugoslav and tells Queen Marina about our quest!" Hannah said packing up materials in her satchel. "You're right, we better go." The three princesses rode in silence for a long time. Finally Juli hopped off her horse and said, "Quiffland"