Chapter 15

WARNING: NC-17 FOR EXTREME NIAM SEX ACTION

Something I'd realized about myself in the past few months was that I tend to run away when something terrible happens. This time I just walked; I walked slowly down the stairs, slowly out the door of the hotel, and slowly down the street in the opposite direction I'd gone last time. The thunderstorm was still raging badly, and I was immediately soaked again. Why do I always run away? It's stupid. Why can I never just face my fears head on?

Because that's the whole reason I always ran away; when I ran away and lived in the cemetery, it was because I was scared of living without her. Fuck, I still am. Last night I ran away because I was scared that Liam would come into my room to tell me how much he hated me. And I was running away that time because I was scared I'd pounce on Liam and kiss him and he'd just throw me off.

No cars were in street. Probably because there wasn't a single person in England stupid enough to drive in a thunderstorm. Americans do it all the time, but it's still not a good idea.

Anyway, I was walking down the street in the rain when I heard Liam shout my name again, so I turned around to see him standing about 20 meters away. "NIALL," he shouted. "IT WASN'T ME!"

"HOW WAS THAT NOT YOU?" I shouted back, walking a bit closer, but stopping, because if I got too close, I would (hehe) pounce on him.

"I GOT HACKED. I DON'T KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS IT WASN'T ME! I LOVE YOU, NIALL," he yelled, pulling his hoodie's hood closer to his face due to the rain.

Being hacked hadn't even occurred to me. Now I wanted to kick myself. I'd done all this because I thought Liam didn't like me. It was a damn hacker. Wow.

"Do you mean it?" I asked, barely audible over the rain and the distance.

"YES!" he yelled, and that was enough to convince me. "I LOVE YOU," he said one more time as I started running toward him.

"Niall?" he asked, looking confused, before I jumped into his arms, letting him hold me up as I kissed him passionately. We kissed desperately for a minute before I pulled away very reluctantly, with my face an inch from his because I wanted to be close to him.

"What're we gonna do if fans saw us just now?" I breathed.

"I don't care. I just want you now," Liam replied, tightening his grip on me and kissing me again. One of my hands moved to the back of his head to deepen our kiss and the other one went to his muscular back.

For some reason, I just couldn't keep my hands off him, and I put my hand up his shirt. "Let's... Niall, let's get back to the hotel," he gasped, and I pulled my hand out of his shirt.

He carried me all the way in, up the stairs, and when we were in my doorway, he was already unzipping my hoodie. Since we were wet, it was hard to peel it off, but as soon as he shut the door, it was off. He plopped me in the middle of the bed and put his lips on my neck, making me gasp as he sucked and sucked, leaving a huge love bite. Before he could kiss me again, I paused him to pull off his jacket, then let him reconnect our lips. Our tongues wrestled fiercely; it was obvious we both wanted to pleasure each other.

"Niall," Liam gasped when I pressed my lips to his neck quickly. His nerves were sensitive; I could feel the heat, and I liked it. I pressed my lips to his neck again, this time sucking, leaving a love bite, but not as big as the one he gave me. He pulled my shirt over my head slowly, and threw it on the floor before kissing me again. We couldn't keep our hands off each other; he eventually put his hands in my jeans, under my boxers, and grabbed my hardening cock.

"Liam," I moaned, as he started stroking, making me shudder as I felt one of my long time dreams coming true. When I leaned forward to take off his shirt, he stopped me by running his fingers over the tip. "Gawd..."