Chapter 11

Nobody answered my question. The 'I know your secret part' barely made any sense. Did it mean the Larry Stylinson secret?

Chills of fear ran up my spine as I thought of the possibility of anyone finding out about me and Liam. "Harry..." I started to say, then I stopped when I realized that Louis should've been in his room. "Did Louis come in?"

"No," Harry shook his head, and looked at the floor with furrowed eyebrows.

Maybe Louis put it in here? No, I discarded that thought immediately. There's no way Louis would do that. Besides, Louis doesn't even have any blue Post-It notes, as far as I know.

"What was that?" Zayn walked in, followed by Louis, and looked at the Post-It note in Liam's hand. "What is that?"

Liam gave him the Post-It note and I found myself shaking a little bit, out of fear for Harry. "D- Do you think it's the person that threatened you on Twitter?" Louis asked, mainly to Harry.

"I don't know who it was," he shrugged helplessly.

Zayn whispered something in Louis' ear, making Louis shake his head with wide eyes. "Go," Zayn pushed him to Harry. Louis gave Zayn a dirty look, then put his arms around Harry.

Harry hugged him back tightly, resting his head on Louis' shoulder. Zayn gave me the piece of paper, and mouthed, "Outside."

He grabbed my hand and dragged Liam and me out of their room, then let go of my hand.

"What now?" Liam asked after an awkward silence.

"Well, maybe we should get on Twitter while Harry has Louis preoccupied, and we should try to find the  user name of whoever threatened Harry," Zayn suggested.

"Okay," I agreed, and let Zayn guide us into his room. He plopped on his bed, opened his laptop, and typed furiously for a few long moments. "The user name was something like 'ihatepotato', right?"

"I dunno," I replied uselessly. "Though, I do think that's a lame user name."

Then he looked at both of us for a second, and asked, "Why are you both shirtless?"

Neither of us had an answer for that...

"Oh well. It looks like the commenter's name is larryniamarereal123," Zayn read, making our situation even more awkward. "Wow. What are your thoughts on that?" he smirked.

"Nothing, really," I lied, blushing a tiny bit, then sat next to Zayn, whose expression changed to one of confusion. "Wait. How many threats has Harry gotten?"

"Holy shit," Liam breathed, when he sat behind me to look over my should and read the messages. "We have to tell Paul. This is not normal..."

Tons of messages were on the computer screen, most of them threats for Harry. "What is going on...?" I wondered. "Call Paul. We'll stay two to a room tonight. Do you wanna stay with us or Louis and Harry?" Liam asked, and I felt him playing with my hair.

"Hmm... Better stay with Larry," Zayn smirked, and carried his laptop to Louis and Harry's room.

"Liam... I think he's starting to suspect-" I began, but he cut me off by putting his finger on my lips.

"In my room," he whispered, so we left Zayn's room and went into Liam's room. "Niall, they can't know," he sat on the bed.

"What?" I started, and froze in the doorway. "They're our best mates!"

"It's best that we keep it secret now, until all of this stuff with Ambrosia and Harry's stalker and Alice is over," Liam pointed out.

His words felt like I was being stabbed with a knife. "What? When the stuff with Ambrosia is over? You dick! She's my best friend, and she died, and you say we'll come out when stuff with her is over like one day I'll wake up and be okay? No!"