Part 1/One-There's No Such Thing As Happy Endings

Ok so we are off and this is the offical first chapter.Warning, this chapter will be kinda short,but will get longer.By the way,the pic is of one of Axel's bullies,Amy,who looks like a plastic doll in my mind so that kinda resembles her.That's all vote,comment,like and enjoy the story.-*NPDQ Out!*
***********
Axel Point of View
----------------
Look, I'm not one for happy endings.My life didn't have happy beginnings.My life sucks.I live in a horrible house,live with lowlife foster parents,and go to a hell others call 'school'. I get made fun of all the time.

I have Tourettes, and I'm bipolar,which is not a good mix.I also have anger issues.I am what people call a freak.

I act weird, I admit, but because I don't kneel before the school queen bitches, that makes me a freak.I love hanging out in the woods,amd I like reading creepypastas.I also like singing while I play my gutair.

I'm walking to school right now.I use the trails in the woods cause their like shortcuts,and people are.to afraid to go through them because of all the killings going around.I swing from branch to branch untill I land on my feet at the edge of the woods.I run through the school gate and into hell.The hallway is full to the rim with students and ever step I take I get pushed or shoved.

I finally made it to my locker and as I open it I feel my head get slammed into the locker door."Fuck!" I groan,and I turn around to see Amy,Makalya,Jamie,and their boyfriends,West,Laim,and Steven."Bitch,who told you to come to school?No one likes you,you twitching,plain ass,freak.You need to kill your self." Amy sneered,and she punched me in the stomach.I double over and tears prick the corners of my eyes."Ah,look,the emo freak can't take a beating!"West says.They keep kicking and beating me up untill the bell rings.

Then the turn around a walk off,no remorse on their faces,just pleasure.I struggle to stand up,but it takes a few tries before I can do it without falling right back down.I twich,and close my locker door.Then I run out of school,twitching and crying the whole way home.
************
I told you it would be short.That chapter sucked ass in my view.But I thank all the people who are reading this and I hope you keep reading.Thanks again my dragons~*NPDQ OUT!*