Chapter 1

*Must have read books one and two first* 

You have been extremely happy since you have returned home. King  Ryan has let you help with work and any paper work as well as mapping out the secret tunnels in the castle Geoff made. They were child proofed and a room for a child was finished long ago. You both decided it was best to wait a little longer before trying for a child, while that was about 8 months ago. 

Right now you are in the game room with all your friends, brother and sister. "King Ryan, I walked passed the haunted house earlier because I heard kids talking about it. Do you know why is stays so so well neat?" Jack asked.

You your brother and sister listened in on this. You were playing them in Mario Kart 8 while the others are playing Call of Duty.

"No, I don't actually. I don't think I have been there before to be honest. I always thought some old women lived there and took care of the house." King Ryan said. "Arrow, love, isn't that the house you grew up in? Do you know how lives there?" 

"Well... I had just turned 13 I met Geoff, and he had the house in the woods built for me and had someone come tutor me because when it came to school I didn't do to well since I was more focused on living than my studies, when I left that house I was about 14. I haven't been back to that house, I never wanted to go back because there are so many bad memories associated with it. The only person I can even remotely think of that would be there is my mother or some homeless people that saw an abandoned house and thought they could live there for a while."

"Mom left when you were three Arrow. Dad told me that about a year after you were born she started to have an affair with oh whats his name, Clare you remember his name?" Sam said.

"Umm, it was the rich guy down the street... I don't remember his name, I just remember he was mom's height, blond hair blue eyes, doctor, super rich." 

"Alright, so anyway, oh no no I remember exactly what dad said now, he said, 'Mom was getting paid by him to dress like a slut, strip and tease him, then have sex with him, but soon started doing it for free and more often. They somehow fell in love and she began pregnant with his child and he wanted to marry your mother, so she left us and married him.' That is exactly what Dad said.

"Wow. I never heard that story. Is is it true." You said.

"Yeah, i think the kids name is, Jett Jackson."

"Jett Jackson? If I am correct he still lives down the street from the your old place. Father is now divorced traveling the world. Jett is going to school or just finished school to be a doctor. Never knew what happened to his mother. I need to check the files later to make sure I am right though." King Ryan said.

"How about we all take a trip down there to find out what is going on?" Gavin said.

"You guys go. I'm not ready to go back there." 

"I left that place for a reason. Never did I plan to leave Arrow. I was going to come back for her. I was going to come get when I found a place we can stay some were else. Unfortunately that didn't work out at as well as I hoped." Clare said.

"The last memory I have of that place is, Arrow begging Dad and I not to go war. She was pulling the legs of pants. All I was able to do was so stare into her eyes and pull her off my leg and hand her to Clare as Dad and I walked out. That place is full of bad memories. I can just go on with all the bad memories." 

"To be honest going there doesn't sound like something we should be doing..." Michael said. "Let's say no one lives there and the neighbors take care of the front of the house and the lawn, going in there can be a death trap. I am not letting Lindsay or the twins near that house, ever; and knowing them, they would want to come as well." 

"Yeah well what if their Mom is there, don't you think someone should make sure that she is okay? She is missing no? Someone should see if she is really there." Ray said.

"I can just have guards go you know."

'Maybe it would be a good idea to go. See what really happened to Mom since I don't remember her... she would be able to help me out as well. I know I will be needing help from Mom soon. Ryan, Clare and Sam won't be able to help, and I would rather nurses and guards didn't help me with this... I would rather Mom help...'  You thought. "Sam, Clare, maybe we should go see what happened to Mom. Maybe not going to the house but maybe see if this Jett knows were mom is... I think it would be a good idea for me to met her.."

"Alright, let's say Jett does know were Mom is. Why would you want to meet her? She left you at such a young age! She was barely in your life. You don't have anything to gain from her Arrow." Clare said.

"I guess your right..." You said not wanting to tell them the truth. "How about we go get dinner?"

You all decided it was a good time for dinner and left. You are considering going to see Jett anyway. You and King Ryan. You know he won't tell anyone that you guys went to see Jett.