chapter 1: the start of it all

Grell pov

"aaah!" is the sound of fear, the sound of pain, and the sound of death, and that is exactly what i am, death.

it was a warm summer evening when me and madam red went to visit the earl ciel phantomhive & his butler.

we entered through the gates and i stopped the carriage then stepped off, i went around and opened the door for madam red and helped her down the steps, and with that we started making our way to the door.

as we went to enter the manor Sebastian greeted us at the door with those beaming red eyes that could shatter you like glass, oh how i want to bear his children, they would be perfect, half reaper & half demon, what's not to like, however, i'm not able to bear his children, for i am uterus-less, so is madam red, but unlike her i still have a chance, i just need the red tea, the red tea is my key to happyness, to a child of my own, to bassy!

'bassy!, oh darling basy!' i thought to myself.

"oh grell" madam red spoke softly, sense i wasn't paying attention i looked at her in confusing, waiting for a explanation or her orders, "could you get the wardrobe ready" she added, i nodded and added "will you excuse me" before i left.

just as i was about to shut the door behind me i hear the earl scream "you bring the wardrobe with you!", to which madam red replied "why yes dear, as a women you never know when you'll need a change of clothes" and the biggest smile appeared on her face, and with that i left.

(small time skip)

i was soon on my why back with a hand full of boxes, i reached to open the door to room where madam, the earl & his butler were in, as i opened the door mey-rin tripped and fell onto my back which sent me and the boxes flying forward, Sebastian jumped and caught me in one arm and caught the boxes in the other, he then set me down on the closes seat and sat the boxes on the floor.

i felt a worm liquid like substance that has a metallic smell to it drip from my nose, and that was the last thing i remember.
___________________________________________________________________________i hope you like it so far and I hope you're looking forward to chapter 2, thx for reading, feel free to vote and comment