Chapter 9: To choose

Will pov

I found Grell leaning against the table with a blade pressed to his wrist, getting ready to add to his already high number of scars.

"Grell!" I screamed, he appeared didn't hear me come in, must have been too deep in thought, but when I called his name he dropped the blade and jumped nearly 3 feet in the air.

"STAY BACK!" he screamed as he scurried towards the blade but I reacted quickly and grab the blade before he can get to it, he tries to grab it from me, scraping his & my fingers at the same time.

"Grell!, what do you think your doing!?" I say in confusion and anger, wondering why he'd start cutting again, last time he cut was when he was a human, before he overdosed on 'pain killers' he got from a witch, who knows what could've been in them, for all we know it could've been rat poison.

He lets go of my hands and falls to the floor whimpering, blood running down the back of his legs, weak, zoning in and out until he faints.

I grab him as his limp sleeping-like body flops backwards as I take him to get checked out at the reaper health alliance.

What was he thinking.

(Time skip)

Grell pov

My eyes aren't even open but I can already see the light from the lightbulb not yet available to the general public, I can feel hands all over me and my body laying on a hospital bed, my body too weak to move much.

I try to open my eyes and all I see is the brightness from the lightbulb and shadows of fellow reapers, I blind and try again, trying to adjust my eyes, objects become clearer, I can see William.

"Will?" I ask softly in confusion, I try to get up but the nurses push me back down saying that I can't get up yet, "will, what happened?"

"I went to your house cause you didn't show up for work, you had a blade, I took it from you, you went after it, then fell as blood started running down the back of your legs and you passed out, I'll explain more later" will said in discomfort.

I try to speak but then Dr. Patron came in, sits me up to a 45 degree angle, "we examined the evidence and have come to a conclusion" he said, but before he continued Will squeezed my hand, and I began to worry, how long was I out for!?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry I took so long but please don't comment "hurry up" or "update soon", I know you're just excited but it's takes time, things happened, and I have a life of my own, I appreciate that you like the book and want more but I don't like the comments trying to get me to hurry up and update soon.

I also have a Instagram solangelo.lover and I only started post again recently.

I had to do a LOT of research for this chapter, thx for reading, hope u liked it, vote & comment if ya want, and try to guess what might happen in the next chapter, and plz give ideas for Grell kid name, both girl. and guy name, and no, I'm not make Grell's kid ruby from rwby or any other character for that reason, thx again.😊❤️