Chapter 3

A/N: I saw 11 reads and I am already so happy . Thanks ! So its like 1am and I can't sleep. So I thought I write a chapter!

-

I was so confused about today. Today is my first day of my training and actually I'm scared. I'm not scared of Vic but I'm scared of the out come of all this. I don't want to be a slut. And if the college get this information; I'm doomed!

Today's classes were boring. The lector of my class - Mr. Linwood - told stories about his experience in his high school. Which is useless. He is my history lector and all I want from college is get degree in art and be an art teacher. I love art. It makes me feel free. I'm free to draw I want. I can draw how I feel just like a musician can express his feelings in melody and lyrics.

Alan always tells rude comments about Mr.Linwood. One time Alan said something about Mr. Linwood's wig and our lector heard it and sent Alan and I to the front office to talk. Well, it wasn't my fault. But Alan got me in trouble. He always does when I'm around him. There was one time were Alan broke my dorm bed and I needed to pay for it. It was before my parents found out about my sexuality. So they paid for it. Alan's parents are full with money and I needed to pay for what I didn't do. Stupid, right?

I slowly made my way to my dorm room but when I opened the rooms door I closed it faster I run. Well yesterday wasn't enough of my embarrassment. Today I need to see how some guy fu.cked my best friend in to the dorms beds mattress. I thought it was weird that Alan wasn't at lunch but now I know where he was and I really didn't want to know now. But its too late for that.

I just stood the awkwardly looking at my dorms room door. I guess I need to get use to see people have sex in front of me. Because now I will work with it. I will have to see sex and I will have sex. And today I had a feeling I will have one. Because of my training.

The door opened and Alan with messy hair looked at me and waved me in. I slowly looked around the room and saw the guy dressing up.

"Hi. I'm Austin." The tall guy with brown hair and lots of tattoos stretched his hand in my direction. I took it and shook it firmly.

"Kellin." I said back.

"Oh . So you are the new one in the host club." He smirked at me. I didn't like it. "Well I hope you will choose me for your host because I will make it really good." Austin winked at me and I blushed. Why now? No guy ever gave me attention but now the third guy winks at me and promises me to have a good time. In bed!

"Thanks for the offer. But I will see what I choose." I smiled and I felt Alan's glare in my skull. Austin said his goodbyes to Alan. Well I thought they will have sex in front of me again but Austin went out.

"Don't you dare pick Austin." Alan warned me. I lifted my hands in surrender.

"Don't worry. I don't even like him in that way." Alan smiled and fixed his still messy ginger hair. I set my bad besides my bed and sat down. I was thankful that my ass didn't hurt anymore. Yesterday it was really painful.

"I'm getting lunch." Alan said and skipped out of the door. I sigh. I will have to choose from six guys I don't know to have sex with them and be like a guest. I'm really scared.

-

11pm and I'm already in line for the host club. Well damn. There was lots of guys that wanted to get in to be hosted .