Chapter 7

*Christina's POV*

Grayson was about to ask me something when my phone started ringing. It's Shawn.

*on the phone*

C: "hey shawn.."
S: "hey Christina. What's up?"
C: "uhm..I'm fine hbu?"
S: "I was thinking maybe we could go out you know on a date and talk about everything that has happened and about us?"

Did he just ask me on a date?!
Holy schnitzel! What?
I'm actually really happy he wants to talk about everything, us.. But how can I say no to a date with Shawn, my long-time crush?

C: " uhm..I think that's actually a really good idea! When?"
S: "I was thinking maybe tomorrow since it's Saturday. At 8 pm?
C: "ok sure. I'll see you then. Bye.

*end of call*

"Guess what!" I say to Grayson.

"You won't believe it buuutt Shawn just asked me out!"

"W-what?" He was shocked but more like angry and sad.

"BUT HE IS BULLYING YOU!" He was screaming.

"I totally forgot to tell you..he said he was sorry last night!"

"AND YOU'RE GONNA FORGIVE HIM JUST LIKE THAT?!" He kept screaming.

"No..! Just let me show you the texts!"

I showed him our conversation. He was silent and suspicious.
I finally broke the silence.
"I really want to go on that date...."

*Grayson's POV*

I don't care if he is sorry! I don't want him with her! I don't like him!
I promised I will find her someone better than me. And I know for sure that he is not!
It just doesn't make sense. After all this time he is sorry?

"I really want to go in that date....." She said breaking the silence.

Ouch, that hurt. Knowing she wants a date with him , knowing she wants him, not me. I want her happy and I will make sure she will be happy. I'll be watching him.

" I never told you not to go....I just.."I sighed.
"Just be careful and.." I couldn't speak. I feel like I'm loosing her.

*Christina's POV*

"I will..I promise." I could see he is really upset.

-

We kept walking in silence.
Grayson was looking really sad. I saw a flower between some bushes. It's a daisy.. I gave it to him.

"Take this..you can pick off the petals to find out if she loves you."

"Thanks but..I don't think she does.." He cracked a smile but it soon faded.

-

We kept walking until we reached our houses. We said goodbye and then we hugged. He hugged me tight, really tight.

* Grayson's POV"

I hugged her as tight as I could. I felt like I'm loosing her and that was a way to tell her to stay with me.
I want this moment to last.
I don't want her to leave.

-

I went in my room and laid on my bed. Nice flower..I'm gonna keep it because she gave it to me. To remember this day. To remember her.
I stayed there for hours staring at the ceiling, thinking about her.

*Christina's POV*

I saw Grayson getting in his house and then I walked in mine. My phone buzzed. I cracked a smile cause I knew it's probably Shawn. It is Shawn.