Chapter 4: Working Jobs

In college, I worked three jobs. McDonald's, Furr's, and Luby's. I love food so yeah. At those jobs I just hated everyone up there. Well, except this one guy. His name was Jesus Monlondro, Mercedes twin brother. Shocking, I know. He was very different than his sister. He wore tank tops, black ripped jeans, and sneakers. I loved it!!! His hair was always braided. Like always. Last time I have seen him before had corn rolls. He looked like a girl, but were still friends. His sister's baby is so cute, she looks JUST LIKE ME!!! The baby's name is Lizzette. She is so cute, but she has my last name. Weird, isn't it??? Anyway me and Jesus worked at McDonald's and we both hated our job. Every day when I leave McDonald's to go to my second job he would always buy me something to eat. He was so nice. Me and Jesus dated for three weeks just to find out that Jesus was married to some other woman named Tiffinay. They have two kids together. I've met their kids and they both call me Auntie for some odd reason. I'll never know. Their children's names are Sydney and Armondo. Hm. Funny. The girl has an American name and the boy has the Hispanic name. Funny. After working with Jesus at McDonald's I've gotten pregnant. And I don't know how because me and Jesus didn't have sex. Or did we??? No, we didn't. I think he had put some sperm into my food whenever I left work.