Chapter 10: Few Good Years

After Nicholle was born I had a couple of good years with her. She was such an adorable baby. She never caused any trouble, well at times she would. When I took Nicholle to my parents house they emeditly fell in love with her. And so did Airmen. Air spoiled my baby. Now when she grow up she going to be expecting someone to get her she sees or touches. Lord I'm not ready for that. I love Air, but she's spoiling my daughter. For the past couple of months Air and Andre been having so many fights to where Andre kicked her out of her own house!!! Its gotten so bad that Andre even killed her husky puppy!!! A few months passed and everything seemed okay, but turns out it wasn't. Andre gotten another woman pregnant behind Air's back and didn't even tell her. So disrespectful!!! Anyway he had a daughter named Desiree by the other women. Me or Airmen brother, Griffin like Andre and we are going to expose the dirty dog he is!!! Anyway I found out that my dad died during this whole thing and I was hurt. First it was my little sister, then my first daughter, then my soon to be husband, now my father is gone!!! I feel so hurt that my dad is gone. He loved me like no other. Him and my mom been there for me ever since Janette passed away!!! I feel so lonely, but I have to stay strong for my baby girl and my mom!!! I love you dad!!!

R.I.P. Carlos Jones