Chapter 2: Alejandro Perez

Me and Alejandro go way back to the six grade. Me and him were best friends and he would always cheer me up when I was at my worst moments, I really do appreciate him for doing that, but he did do other things to make me smile. I remember Alejandro like no other. His hair was always slicked up retro-like and I loved playing with it. His skin was slightly tanned with a couple of tattoos here and there. His clothing style was amazing to me. He wore ripped jeans showing off skin, muscle shirts some says, white T-shirts, and black or brown Timberland boots. It just screams 'retro'!!! And I loved it!!! He was my first boyfriend in high school. Me and him were cute, hut he had an attitude problem. Every argument was terrible. He would call me names, beat me, slap me and he almost tried to kill me. After being with him for two years we broke up. He was so heartbroken after that so he just decided to bully me. How GREAT!!! I was bullied by him up until my junior year of high school. My senior year he transferred and I was relieved!!! Thank God!!! By graduation me and Alejandro still talked here and there, but we were never on the best of terms. He would threaten me every time we talked. But I never did take him seriously. When I went to college, I bumped into him and I was so angry and scared, but I had gotten over it.