Meeting someone new

I woke up got up put on a black large t-shirt with black jeans I put on make up and curled my hair I walked and saw Scott catching up with me "Hey Aaliy (A/n: sounds just like A lie) wait up!" he catched up "Hey Scottland" I said he chuckled we walked to school it was lunch time I saw a boy lonley and sad on a table by himself I saw Scott waving to go sit with him and his friend I went to go sit with the boy "can I help you?" he asked looking at me "no, I just came to sit with you because you seemed lonley" I said sitting next to him he stayed silent and looked down "im Aaliyah by the way" I said helding my hand out "im M-mitch" he said as we shaked hands we talked and talked turns out we have the same things in common thing but the biggest common thing we had is SINGING!! We laughed and talked and I saw Scott walking up towards us "Aaliyah why did you- oh you met someone" he said stopping "yea thats why I left im sorry I'll take you to the movies or something to forgive me" I said whining "Aaliyah I already forgive you" he said laughing Mitch left I went to class with Scott I couldn't stop looking at him for the entire class he looked and smiled at me I melted I fell off my chair the teacher and the students laughed even Scott I laughed too it hurt but it was worth it.