Telling him my feelings

I woke up in Scott's arms I got up realized it wasnt Thursday anymore it was Friday I checked the time it was 9:45? We're late I woke up Scott telling him we we're late I had the same clothes and grabbed my bag Scott changed God he look so hot but anyways we left we went to class together and I saw the kid Mitch I sat next to him because he was sitting in my assigned seat "you sit here?" He asked looking down "yea your sitting were I am sappoused to sit but it's okay you can sit there" I said I found Scott looking at me I blushed and once class over I went to tell my feelings for him "Scott, before we go to lunch I want to tell you that I.... I love you and I like you ever since we became friends I know you don't feel the same way but at least I tried" I said walking to the lunch line he immediately grabbed my hand and kissed me it was a passionate kiss I fell sparks and butterflies on right now after the kiss was done he said"I loved you and liked you when we became close" he winked and grabbed my hand I saw Mitch "hey guys "he said "hi" me and Scott said together he laughed and kissed my forehead and I blushed and hold his hand I saw Mitch sitting with us. After we went to class. After class we went home Scott walked me home we kissed I went inside and dropped on the floor blushing like a red tomato. I laughed and went to do my homework it was a best day I had.