Changing?

I dyed my hair from brown to blonde and contacts eye from black to greenish and blueish and my name now shall be Hazel my mom agreed my style I left Vespertine the same as she is, one day I was at the grocery store I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw Mitch 'shit' I said to myself "You dropped this" he said handing my phone "Oh thank you so much" I said he smiled "I'm Mitch" he said letting his hand out "I'm Hazel" I said shaking his hand I let go of his hand he got his phone out "Can I contact you maybe we could get coffee?" he said I nodded "Sure thats perfect" I said smiling I put in the number and said our goodbyes and left I got a message it said: Unknown: It's Mitch Aaliyah I wont tell Scott its you meet me at Starbucks I'll see you there. ;) shit I knew it that he knew me I replied: urgh okay I'll see you there then. I drove to Starbucks and saw Mitch and Scott FUCK! I playes it cool "Hi Hazel this is Scott my best friend" he said Scott looked upset "Hi Hazel" Scott said "Hi Scott" we shook hand and I felt sad but I tried to not show it we went in and order coffee after we left but Scott gave me his number I was about to leave but Scott pulled my hand "Is it really you Aaliyah?" he said I didn't say a word but froze.