Arguing?

I woke up in arms of Scott's I slowly get/got out of his arms and make pancakes I felt someone grab my waist while making the mix and Scott kissed my neck I let a moan and he kept kissing my neck but I stopped "Whats wrong baby?" he said "What about Vespertine" I asked "Dont worry about her I already checked on her and shes deeply asleep plus if the door opens it sqeaks loud" he said he kept kissing my neck I moaned he sucked my sweet spot leaving me a hickey he kissed me and put me on the counter we heard a sound and we got off and I continued to make the mix and I started to make the pancakes and I saw Vespertine "Hi mommy, hi daddy" she said still tired Scott kissed her forehead and we both said good morning we ate pancakes and we got ready to leave when we were getting out of the house Scott told me "I was wondering if you could got out tonight im not finished with you" I kissed him "sure go ahead and finish me tonight" I said "great I'll pick you up at 8" he said I nodded and left.
~later that night~
I got ready and I left Vespertine with my mom and I went back to get ready. After I finished getting ready I heard a knock and saw it was Scott and went to the club we entered and started to dance and Scott got kind of drunk and we got to his home and started to kiss he took me to his bed and he pushed me into the wall and started to kiss me rough in my neck which hurt I felt uncomfortable "Scott stop" I said I try to move but he still pushed me into the wall he was strong I pushed him and slapped him and ran out. I went home walking and I fell asleap. I woke up and looked at my phone and saw 27 missed calls from Scottland 30 new messages from Scottland I blocked him and turned off my phone and picked up Vespertine and left I was driving to the store and saw Vessi looking out at the window "mommy why isnt daddy with us?" she asked "uhh... Because he was very tired" I said "oh okay can we see him today?" she asked "lets let him get a good sleep okay?" she nodded and I went to the store and saw Mitch and Kirstie and behind them was Scott "hey Aaliyah" Mitch said "hey guys" I said "Aaliyah im sorry I was drunk and I never do that" he said I left leaving him talking to himself and left with Vespertine to the car and I stayed in my car and started to cry "Are you okay mommy?" she said just sitting down at her car seat "I'm fine sweetie im just a little bit mad at daddy thats all" she nodded and I dried my eyes and left home. When I got home someone knocked on my door I opened the door and saw a man with flowers "to the women name Aaliyah Smith?" the man said "that is me?" I said in a question tone "I need you to sign this please" he said handing me a paper I signed it and he left I shut the door and saw a note it said I am so sorry Aaliyah I got your beautiful flowers you love please forgive me? I ripped the note and put the flowers in a vase and I just need to make new plans like change my hair color, eye, and name.