Chapter 1

Armani p.o.v
*beep beep * OK OK I'm up I woke up to my ring tone On my mind by Ann Marie it was six thirty I had 30 minutes to get ready.

I took a shower and got out the shower I started brushing my Brazilian loose body wave 18" I contour my face and did my eyebrows I put on nude red lipstick damn I look fly.

I put on my long fake nails "I think I need to to do them over I put on a "Keep calm" crop top with a blue ripped Jean and black flats I took my selfie stick and took a picture with my iPhone 5s I think I need to upgrade my phone to a 6s yeah I'm gonna do that. I tool a selfie and put it on instagram. B*tch was pimpin.

I put on my vanilla scented perfume and went downstairs I took my purse and went outside to my 2013 Nissan altima coupe I love that car I drove for like an our and went to At&t I switched it to an iPhone 6sand went to Starbucks and bought me mocha coffe then I went straight to work......20 minutes later

"Hey Armani " Hey b*tch. "You look sexy as always " I try (Flips hair ) "now all you need is a man" Shut up RobZ you know these men playing me all the time" Robyn Fenty is my best is for life she is from the islands so she has a cute accent she dating thus ratchet @$$ boy Travis Scott the rapper she said she only want him for his money but she really dating Christopher brown you know these bajan girls out here So where Chris. " work my legs so sore ..... From work ......" Sure anyways lets open the store ......

business is good i work at a mens colonage store that why there is a lot of men hitting on me i just ignore them but today was different there was this fine man that came him he lool dead straight at me so i pretended i was on my phone..

Sorry for short chap will be updating chapter 2 today