SALENA'S STORY (LEGIT WTF)

Dear @that_panic_fangirl Hello!!! My name is sandwich nice to meet you I would like to say your one hell of a funny batch But I have news for you.....in 2031 there will be an bomb coming towards earth. In the bomb lays one person. His name is.....Brendon. He is looking for a friend. Not just only a simple friend....First he lands in the middle of fucking no where, like really....in the middle of the desert. He looks around and says "I'm in the middle of fucking no where" and smiles. He begins his adventure by walking....in the middle of fucking no where. Along the way he sees a bug. "Hello there bug" he says as he bends down on his knees in front the fudging huge scorpion. "I'm looking for a friend....can you be my friend??" The scorpion stays put before it clamps its claw on his nose. "Ahhhh"... Brendon grabs his shoe. "DIE BITCH, DIE HAHAHA!! YOU FUCKING SLUUUTT!!! DUMB BITCH!!" Once the bug is dead he pickes it up, pulls down his pants and undies and shoves the creature up his ass. He then pulls back his pants and undies up and shrugs, "For memories" and continues walking. Person:Wait!! Stop the story!! Author: What?!?! Person: Why in the actual fuck did he shove a scorpion up his butt hole!! F-for memories?!? Author: Yes! so sit your ass down before I go kong-fu on your ass. Person: *Huffs then sits* Bitch Author: Ok, on with the story!! Brendon has been walking for days. Through out the whole time he has a smile on his face.....and a scorpion up his ass BUT anyway.....he comes to a halt once he sees a man. He smiles more and walks up to the man. "Hello" he waves. The man looks at him and scratches his butt. "Can I eat you?" Brendon asks still with a smile. The man still looks confused. "Can I" he points to himself, "Eat you" and points to the man. Man still fudging confused. Brendon shags his hair. "Like this" he grabs the mans arm and bites the flesh off as the man.......still looks confused. To be continued...

@Salena559