I haven't written on here in forever but here's a rant at 1 am

Okay, so first off I should deliver you some back story. My mother dates the literal worst people. There was my dad, Tony (who I just can't talk about at this point), and her latest piece of fucking trash boyfriend is Johnny. I suppose I'll tell you about Johnny, he's your typical redneck loser, homophobic, transphobic, basically he probably jacks off to Donald Trump. He's disgusting and uses the word faggot in almost every sentence.

He not only drinks and encourages my mother to drink, at 11 am, but he smoked weed. HE THINKS IT'S APPROPRIATE TO OFFER MY MOTHER DRUGS. She's 31 fucking years old with 3 kids. My youngest brother is only 6, my sister is 9, and I am 13. We're all fairly young and if I were a parent I wouldn't want to expose my kids to that shit.

But in my opinion, the worst thing is just his homophobia and transphobia. I'm literally a pansexual trans bean. Like I'm pretty much Satan to him. I can't tell my mom anything because of him. If I ever even tried to tell her I know he'd make comments like "Oh your daughter is a faggot!" And "It's just a phase."

My mom's made so many promises to me and broke them, it was already hard enough to trust her before this fuckwit came in and fucked up my life. I hate him with a passion and I know I might be coming off as some kind of spiteful tumblr bean but he is just disgusting, transphobic, homophobic, racist, and he is literally the type of dumbass who believes in the Illuminati and that the government is a conspiracy and shit, he doesn't even do it ironically this asshole thinks he's smarter than anyone and everyone to ever live.

Anyways I'm gonna keep making sarcastic comments and referring to Johnny as and "inbred dipshit who makes Dahvie look like an angel"

So long and goodnight fam