Chapter Two The Bell Test

//Not edit//

How naruto look like in fox from ^^^
Up in media

Picture not mine. I do not own Naruto.

This is kurama talking: kit
This is anyone thinking: kit
This is naruto hunter side talking: kit

.............................................................

Naruto pov

Naruto focused on getting up. Dragging himself up and outa bed. Sigh... Good morning. There was no reply and Naruto didn't expect one until he heard:Good morning kit.

Am still wakening up every day covered in dirt and blood every where. Kurama any ideas why? Naruto said out loud while talking to the kyuubi.

Sigh.... kit you been wakeing up in the middle of the night to hunt.
Why?
Naruto what if someone was listening in on this conversation? They'd think you're crazy talking by yourself.
Sigh I guess you're right. Naruto thought... Besides sensei will most probably will be at the training grounds 7 in 3 hours from now. Its 6:00 now so Kakshi most likely will be there at 8:00.

Your way to smart for your own good. Put it to good use kit.
Eheheh just instincts.

After the shower Naruto got up to eat breakfast. Most likely because the thing about throwing up was just to scare them into fighting for whatever it is. Most likely to get done with the test to go eat.

Naruto knew better he always kept a survival kit with him at all times which was sealed in a scroll. Naruto kept a lot of scrolls with him. Survival kit, medicines, food, weapons, etc.

Pounding on what to bring. He thought his (Mind entry jutsu) Thinking that he can contact the people around him.

Mind entry jutsu: Preform this jutsu on a nearby target and talk to the caster telepathically.

This test is most likely a test of teamwork. Kakshi you should make a harder test.

After a while of packing it was now 7:00 Naruto still had one more hour.
Naruto decided to take a little rest so he lad his head down on his couch and fell into unconscious.
.............................................................

Opening his eyes slowly Naruto looked at the clock. 8:09. At least he wasn't all that late. Naruto grumble under his breath grabbed his backpack then seal all items he couldn't carry freely in his backpack without the weight taking him down.

Naruto grab a Apple. Turning of the light and closing his apartment door and left to training grounds 7.

Hi Naruto said eating the Apple "happily". He knew what was next sakrua asking/yelling at him asking why Naruto was late. Then punch him or insult him. Sasuke just hm and look away all though there bestfirends sasuke made has a pride to keep and getting into pointless fights well damage his reputation. Naruto acting like he didn't "care" after words.

Sigh troublesome.

You can say that again. Kurama chuckling under his breath.

Nope it was different this time Kakshi was there before Naruto making Naruto later then the late king himself Kakshi.

Kakshi sighed. And said with a bored face. Why are you late naruto?
I overslept. This wasn't a complete lie I truly overslept.
Kakshi mumble something under his breath not sounding amused.
Naruto smirked at this. See how it feels when you're late Kakshi sensei?

Kakshi sighed deeply. Troublesome.
Sakrua started yelling at me about being late. Sasuke was secretly killing sakrua with his eyes. Somethings never changed. All though it was a little bit different this time. Sakrua didn't hit sasuke didn't hn at the scene but instead looked like the devil possessed him because the k.I in sasuke eyes was intent.

Kakshi sighed deeply again. Maybe Kakshi remembered a memory just then?
Okay the rules of test is...

Must get the bells before the timer goes off in 3 hours.

Came at me with the intent to kill.

And you cannot eat lunch before the timer goes off.

The test starts now.

Every one jumped off in different parts of the woods.

Naruto wasn't interested in the test no he smelt something more delicious the sent of deer one mile away. Without realizing it Naruto ran off to the deer heard. That delicious smell was so strong.

Sasuke pov

I think I'll watch Kakshi movements. For a while. All ask dope to team up with me.
.............................................................
A while later
Sasuke ran off to find "dope" as sasuke would put it. I founderly catch up to that dope Naruto. What is he doing so far away... no make that a mile away from training grounds... wha ... Na...ru....to....

Naruto pov

I started glowing blue I was fully aware of what was happening. I just don't know whats happening to me. I feel my skin shape and take on a whole nother form. Then my body was warm... oh most like fur...
At the back of Naruto to mind he felt nedgeing Kurama wanted to talk to naruto.

Oy kit you're changing into a fox.
What do you mean?!?!
That all those times you've woken up covered in dirt and blood you was hunting liveing freedom doing what a fox do.
What the hell?! You've could have told me earlier! Like I douno 6 years earlier!
Eh sorry kit but back then I had no intention on helping you in life.
Hm... how do I look like?

(There was a mirror that poped out of nowhere)

I was blue with a long tail that can wrap around my body skinny body and shortish blue legs. I had blue eye's and some of the fur was white giveing it a glowing touch. When I walked blue lights light up under my paws and looked like a ston hiting the water. And then the water way repleteds disappeared and reappear when tooken another step.

(See how Naruto looks like in media)

Will I allways look this way? Naruto thought.

Yes. You can still do your jutsu and what not but its going to take training. And training starts now.
Okay...
Don't worry kit this is going to be easy. You can still make seals by writing with your tail. And because of your long tail that can wrap around you're body it will be easier. And you're ears are really flexible along with your tail. Lets start training with this hunt... your first REAL hunt.
Hai.

Naruto got ready for the hunt...

Sasuke pov

What the hell are you... Naruto?

.............................................................

Okay what do you think about this chapter? Did I ruined the feel with telling naruto he's a fox so soon? Do you like it or hate it? And hopefully grammar wasn't that bad. This chapter took 3 hours to make and I didn't spell check or edit. But I did read the story. I think it came out great.

Fan comment vote! «^·^»

1132 words used.