Akura x Reader X Tomoe Lemon

Akura ou scanned the room for the (H/C) girl, and found her sitting by tomoe. You see, Akura Ou has had his eyes on a girl that tomoe brought home a while back ago. Akura Ou confronted tomoe about sharing and they both agreed to sharing her. Once tomoe signaled that the girl was drunk, Akura Ou walk over and put his arm around her shoulder and let his hand be slightly pressed against her breast. Tomoe started to kiss her neck while she started to moan. Akura Ou picked her up and set her on the bed. While she was laying there, dazed , tomoe and Akura started to undress themselves and her. Once everyone was naked Akura Ou positioned himself in front of her vagina and penetrated it. She moaned loudly as he started to thrust in and out. Tomoe wasn't happy he was getting left out so he shoved himself in her tight little ass and started thrusting. As the trio was moaning and having "fun" , demons were wondering where the two brothers were. I guess you could say, tomoe was one hell of a sex machine because he was the first cum, and them (Y/N) did, and lastly Akura Ou. After everyone collapsed, they all snuggles together.

Yes yes I know it was short but hey, at least it's done.