chapter four the call

Samara's pov 2 hours later

after she fed her girls bathed her youngest while her oldest showered and red them a bedtime story after they put on their nightgowns she took a shower put on a long t shirt got in bed and after taking a deep breath dialed the number waiting for Mr Sanchez to answer his cell phone.

Victor's pov

he'd just got the boys to bed after they ate bathed and he red them their bedtime story and he took of his cloths leaving on his boxers he pulled back his covers,and got into his bed when his cell phone rung hello he said after yawning he was exhausted and ready for a nice long good night sleep.

Samara's pov

after he answered she tried to ignore how sexy he sounded and to sound professional hi Mr Sanchez this is Samara renolds I saw your ad for a nanny in the paper and called to see if I can get a interview I've babysittted half my life growing up and was a nanny for a year at 18 years old.

Victor's pov

trying to ignore how sexy she sounded and having a good feeling he said if your free tomorrow at ten am we can do the I interview then that sounds great she said I'll have to bring my four girls if that's okay with you sir that's not a problem mam he said.