chapter six meet the family

Victor's pov

boys come down please he called they came down they came down Samara these are my boys little victor Levi Lamont and my youngest drake nice to meet you boys his lovely mate said I'm Samara and these are my girls Sofia Sophie Alicia and angel hi the kids said to each other shyly little victor why don't you kids get a snack and find a movie to watch in the living room he told him he nodded and the girls grabbed their backpacks going into the living room all together. he was ready to get to know his beautiful mate so he took her hand and led her into the kitchen.

Samara's pov

as they sat at the table her mate said I'm alpha of the midnight flames pack and come from a big family I'm the oldest of ten kids and have lots of nephews and nicies as well as a bunch of cousins Aunty's & uncle's I loss my wife and mate three years ago when our youngest was born 3 years ago from a fever she developed seeing his sadness she took his hand into hers.

Victor's pov

after he told his story and his mate took his hand some of his sadness left him his mate said I'm so sorry for your loss he said thank you love and he waited for her told open up to him.

Samara's pov

well she said I'm a cat shifter & loss my husband and mate when I was pregnant with our youngest he was killed by hunters I got fired from my job from having to miss so much because my baby keeps getting ear infections I've been trying to save of money to get her a operation i have three sisters that are 18 years old and triplets they haven't found their mates yet and our in college she said.