chapter 5 interview

Victor's pov

he'd fed the kids when the all woke up at 9 and told them about interviewing a nanny that morning it was Saturday so the boys had a free day to just relax his younger boys were in their rooms playing and his oldest son was in his room reading the new book he'd bought him from Barnes & nobles.

Samara's pov

she'd fed the kids breakfast at 8 when they woke up and put some snacks for them in their backpacks they were on their way to 549 mapel lane her oldest daughter was reading on her iPad she'd managed to save up money to get her last year for her 7th birthday and her youngest were playing with their dolls as she drove she hoped.

Victor's pov

as he heard the knock at the door he looked out the peep hole before he opened it with rogues and vampires on the lose who could hide their scents he was taken no chances with his boys safety he opened the door and saw a beautiful lady mate they both said he was in shock he'd heard of second chance mates but they were so very rare he'd never expected one.

Samar's pov

after she'd lost her cherished mate and husband she'd expected to spend her life alone raising her girls she thought as she gazed at her sexy second chance mate as he said come in the girls walked in a he took her hand she felt amazing sparks go through her as he held her hand.