2

Ally's POV

I quickly plaster a smile on my face for the fans to give them the best show possible.

Halfway through our performance I feel the effects of the drugs I took earlier wear off. I begin to feel faint and start to worry that I will not make it to the end of the show.

I almost fall off my chair in "Suga Mama" and Lauren notices. She gave me a worried glance but I looked away after making eye contact with her.

During my solo in the slow mash-up songs my voice cracked on the high note. I can't believe that just happened. What's happening to me? I used to have no trouble with my high notes.

I laughed it off as did Normani when her voice cracked when we sung "Want U Back" by Cher Lloyd.

Finally, we were on our encore of body rock. I honestly cannot wait for this night to be over with.

Halfway through body rock I noticed black spots creeping up on me in the corner of my eyes. I felt like throwing up and was on the edge of passing out.

Somehow I made it to the end of the concert and I ran off stage to find somewhere to rest, but not before crashing into Lauren and blacking out.

Lauren's POV

I chased after Ally to find out what was wrong with her on stage tonight and I as soon as I turned around the corner, I ran right into her. Before I could say anything, she collapsed, and I caught her mid fall.

"Ally!!!!" I yelled while trying to wake her up.

She has been worrying me all night on stage.

Her moves were off beat from the rest of ours and I noticed her tumbling all over the stage tonight. Also, Ally's voice has never cracked before in the three years of knowing her. Something is definitely wrong here.

I promised myself that as soon as she wakes up that I will help her with anything she is struggling with. I will never leave Ally's side.

As I picked her up, I noticed how light she is. She feels like the same weight as Dinah's little brother, Seth. I also could feel her ribs through her costume. I internally panicked.

I gently placed Ally on the couch backstage in our dressing room and waited for her to wake up.

"What are we going to do with you Ally...." I whispered under my breath.

A few minutes later, I noticed Ally starting to move.

"Ally? Are you awake? Can you hear me?" I asked her.

Ally's POV

I think I hear Lauren's voice calling my name so I slowly open my eyes to face the beautiful girl leaning next to me.

"Lauren?" I asked.

"Yes Allycat?" Lauren replied.

"What happened? How did I make it to this couch?" I questioned.

"You fainted sweetie. I carried you back here after we got off stage," Lauren answered me.

OH MY GOD! My eyes widened at Lauren's reply. She must have noticed how fat and heavy I am. I am never going to get away from Lauren now. She is always going to question me. My breathing starts to become labored.

"Take a deep breath Ally. You are okay," Lauren took ahold of my hand and kissed my forehead, instantly relaxing me.

"Lauren, you can't tell anyone that I fainted. I don't want to worry anyone. I must have not had enough water prior to performing so I was probably dehydrated," I told Lauren. Hoping that she will believe my lie once again.