Chapter 1

I appeared in the little white room, again, for the 6th time. The man looked at me with an unhappy face. I started laughing when he glared at me and managed to spurt out the word "sorry".

"This isn't funny Lauren. I'm getting really sick of this. Stop getting yourself into trouble!"

That was an unfair thing to say. It's not my fault I got killed in a car accident. Or murdered by an axe murderer. I couldn't help it.

"Alright" he sighs "Let's do it again."

The familiar smell of cake and punch starts to fill the room. My 3rd birthday. Well, my 6th 3rd birthday. I soon find myself sitting in a corner of a large room, alone. Lots of people are mingling around the room. I'm ready.

I stand up and start to waddle towards someone, but I'm not very good at it. Then, a blonde woman comes running toward me and says "Holly! You have to stay in your corner until you apologize."

Holly. My name is Holly. That's a cool name.

"I'm sorry mama." I pout. The woman looks at me with her hands on her hips, but then a middle aged man comes an scoops me up.

"There's my little Lollipop!" He says

"George put her down. Your precious little lollipop hit Martha's son. She's in time out"

George looks at the woman. He then throws me over his shoulder and runs away as my mom screams " GEORGE!!"

In 1963, I was 8 years old. My mom had just gotten her blood drawn, and passed out at the wheel. That's the first time I died. Then in 1975, when I was 12, my entire family got murdered by an insane axe murderer. Every time I die of an unnatural death, I get put in a 3 year olds body to live again. I really hope I don't have to go through this again. It was fun the first 2 times. This is the 6th.