Changed life

I bet you were waiting for this chapter eeeeehh???? XD

Anyways enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------

What just happened...

Why am I sleeping on this shadow girl shoulder...

On the thought of that, I quickly blink and brush my eyes, because I could not believe what I saw on the next second. While a nice breeze shoved through my hair and face, I could see her. Her face..

It looked like a flower, carefully and well-taken care of. She has really long eye-lashes, and red lip color, with her pale skin and perfect physical structure... It's a waste that sunshine cannot see her.

That didn't last long, the next thing I know is that she fell on my legs... *I instantly blushed while admiring her beauty. Oh I am so lucky...or so... *

"HHhe..eey .yy........."

"*opens eyes*"

Since she was awake now, and this situation got weird, I came closer to her face, just a bit, because she looked exhausted . And , THIS IS THE WORST SITUATION EVER, OF ALL!! Just after I got closer, she got a bit up, and we ended in a weird position, looking into each other eyes... almost touching lips...just a few centimeters were away from my face to her face.

She blushed, ...I just tried to processed the situation right there.

Well 10 large seconds later... a friend shadow of her, appeared in front of us, glaring at me. GLARING ! like if I was trash or something. I was so nervous I could die of it!

Wait, I just realized, I touch a shadow...

BUT...

nothing happened .

The rules are..

Well, we didn't exactly touch ..but almost. Besides we did not even made make skin contact, right? Or did we............. ?

Anyway, she got up just in time, before Ken showed up running. The shadows left, but I heard a wispher in ear, "whats your name?" Well I think Ken answered that question...

"HHHEEEEEEEYYYYYY HahAHAHAha Hey ..HEY, Aaron !!"

"WHAT?!"

".....you mad bro? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PFTTT!!! XD "

" . . . anything else .... Ken.."

"Yes ... ehem.. Did you.. PEE well??? XD "

". . . are you done now?"

";D yeah I think so"

Here we go again... Kenny the Kentalky...*sight* why didn't I run when I had my chance...oh right, because I am an idiot..

"Hey ken, I am not in the mood ."

"WEEEELLLLLL to bad bro! you owe me twice now."

"twice for what?"

"for stoping that light girl to go after you, and telling you that it's late for class!"

". . . thats not twice..."

"Lets just go to that cafe! Okay?? Come plaz! Hey don't be like that Aaron! Yeaaah?

".....................................no.................."

"Okaaay!! Thats a yes, I will not take a No! "

*Then why did you ask me, in the first place?* * I don't get it...*

Meh what ever, i'll just call him on the very day, and say....that ..I.. am ..uemm.. SICK!

"Hey ken, Fine but, no girls!"

"Your so boring Aaron..."

"mhm"

Oh god, I still couldn't take the image of the shadow girl's face.., I should forget her, yet I've seen her before, but where...

Guess I'll see her tomorrow at school! shit, why am I getting all fried up...I am a fail...

------------------------------------------

EEEEEhhhhh??

ITS OVER ??

yes, sorry but ...ILL BE SURE TO PUBLISH MORE!

I promise! Keep reading and follow cuz it will get intense! If you want leave a comment and tell me if you are liking it!