"A new start"

Well? Are you liking it? XD I am!

-------------------------------------------------

"Heey Aaron, when is Jason coming back?"

Jason, our third friend, he's like a mixture between me and Kenny, .....that sounded wrong... well anyway, what I mean is that he has a bit of my personality and ken serious mode.

"He will come in April, I guess."

"Woa ..."

"what?"

"It's the first time your on guard! HMmmmm are you perhaps hiding something?"

"EH ...eeemehem NO!"

"*sight* You know, you suck at telling lies. Just curios, by any chance is it related by any means with shadows? Or...THAT girl looking at you creepily on the corner?"

"........JUST HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU, NOT TO INTRODUCE ME TO LIGHT GIRLS!?!?"

"Okay okay, you don't need to shout! But isn't she cute, looking at you creepily? "

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT EVEN CUTE???!?"

*I think I shouted it too much that the girl went away....is she crying? Meh what do I care! She was the one bothering me way to soon in the morning.*

We were walking in silence now when...

"JADE, WATCH OUT!!!"

I don't know how, but something named "Jade" Bumped way too hard on me that we both fall on the ground.

It's her....the shadow girl...

But something ...seems.. off. WAIT...WE ARE TOUCHING HANDS !!!!!!??????? HOW AM I NOT DEAD O-O When I thought about that I instantly fell asleep..Am an IDIOT!

But ..Jade huh..it's a cute name.

...

Three hours later

...

" OFKENJABEPRJBF WHAT JUST HAPPEND??! WHY AM I ON THE NURSE WITH A NOSE BLEED??!?"

"OH so you woke up. Hey Aaron! Seems like a shadow bumped into you and you fell and hit your nose..you also looked like a pervert..pftt..I can't hold it.... HAHAHAHA XD "

*sight*

"...*MAD TONE* KENNYYYYY...."

"eh....."

When I was about to punch kenny on the point, three shadows opened the door and the atmosphere went cold...

shadow : "Excuse us, she came here to apologize.."

With she, he means....

"I am sorry for running around carelessly and bumping into your back, causing you trouble..."

Ah, a sweet and warm voice...it's her..Wait.....THIS IS WHY I LOOK LIKE A PERVERT??!?!

"Aahah... em...ummm... no..problem?"

"Pft..ttfff...*in a quiet tone* really bro...XD"

Then they left the room and took her away.

"KEEEEEEENNNNNNYYYYYYY"

He also run away..

Since my nose wouldn't stop bleeding, they sent me home. Great .

An early dismissal how convenient, well I guess all I did was buy an Ice-cream when just in the corner, I saw some one crying...

"*sniff* . ..why am I not good enough..."

"...omg....its you ... FROM THE MORNING! JADE RIGHT?" *I think that sounded too happy for someone crying* sorry..........

When I try to get near her she stood up and got a bit far...

"Don't come closer...you light boy..."

"oh .. right, sorry, my name is.."

"I don't care about your name..I was almost killed today just for bumping into someone like you..."

DAMN SHES COLD, my feelings ....it hurtssss...

"I apologize ...but that didn't save me from a punishment...*sight* even my brother wish he was a light....but whats so good about them huh?"

I was trying to process that, when she turned around and left.

" But...eh..? Were did she go?"

My poor ice-cream...it was melting do to my hot temperature...or feelings if that's it.. I was stuck up in what she said. "even my brother wants to be a light.." it must be hard for her. To be forced to apologize and do stuff she doesn't want to. I see this kind of stuff all the time..

"HHHEEEEYYYY yo, Aaron! Are you okay?"

"oh KENNY its good to see you too! How about my punch in your face!"

"hehe ... n..o noo?"

"OH IT'S A YES YES "

------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe

do you ship them now? You haven't seen all :D Wait for next oneee

-Michelas