Greyson Chance: Stranded

CHAPTER SIX:

He looked familiar but I couldn't quite place where or how.

His beautiful blue eyes sparkled. His blond hair was neatly groomed. All the screaming girls were now crowded around the stage, blocking me from seeing him. I guess he had started to sign but I hadn't heard him over those screaming girls. He was at the chorus of my FAVORITE song.

I wanna be stranded on this island with you

I wanna be stranded on this island for two

And I hope it's somewhere far

Where only we are

Stranded on your heart

Spend my free time thinking

How your tears aren't made for drinking

But I'm thirsty for what you're keeping inside

Losing track of time what seems like weeks

Is only hours

I can't wait until that moment when you're mine

Even though we're not the same

Different in every way

I can't but smile when you say

Take my hand

I wanna be stranded on this island with you

I wanna be stranded on this island for two

And I hope it's somewhere far

Where only we are

Stranded on your heart

I won't call S.O.S

No message in a bottle

No signaling with smoke

I'm trying to get home

If I can't be with you

I'd rather be alone

I wanna be stranded on this island with you

I wanna be stranded on this island for two

And I hope it's somewhere far

Where only we are

Stranded on your heart

And I hope it's somewhere far

Where only we are

Stranded on your heart

And I hope it's somewhere far

Where only we are

Stranded on your heart

When he finished I looked up in amazement. His voice is as beautiful as he is. Then he walked down the stage almost tripping because of all the girls. Why were these girl flipping out? I mean hell yeah he's hot but why we're they acting like that? It's the same was Lia,Kaylea,and Leila act about One Direction sometimes. I got up and walked over to the bar to get me another drink. "One beer please." I say to the bartender.

"Make that two." says a heavy Irish accent from beside me. I look over and see beautiful blond haired, blue eyed singer.

" Uhh hi. I'm Izzy. Or u can call me Lizzy it doesn't matter." I say with a smile.

" Well hello Izzy. I'm Niall but u can call me Nialler." he says with his sexy Irish accent and a smile showing off his teeth.

" So your like Niall Horan from One Direction?" I said not believing my ears.

" Yep!" he says, " Why aren't you all over me like all the other girls usually are?"

" Well honestly I'm not a very big fan of One Direction." I say hoping he wouldn't hate me for not being a fan. I can't shake this feeling that I know him from somewhere out of my mind.

"Oh, okay." he says obviously a little offended but he shook it off quickly.

" Sooo?" I say not sure what he came over here for.

" Well lets get to know each other." he says with a big smile on his lovely face.

" Um okay well I was born in Ireland, then moved to America when I was 6 and I lost my accent and my mom died of cancer when I was 10 and my dad well my dads not important. I have three best friends the anyone could give me. Lia, Leila, and Kaylea." I said.

" Oh I'm sorry about your mom." Niall says simpitheticly.

" It's okay. Now tell me about you." I say with a smile.

" Well I live in Mullingar, Ireland. And I have four of the best friends anyone could give me, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn.

" Y-you live in M-Mullingar?" I say astonished.

" Yeah why?" he said with a confused look.

" Thats where I grew I up." I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Really? That's cool!" Niall said.

" Yeah it is." I say now with a smile in my face.

LIA'S POINT OF VIEW

After mw had sung our song we walk back to our seat but Iz wasn't there.

" She must have went and to get another drink." I said.

"Yeah let's go check in her." Kaylea said.

We walked over to the bar we saw Iz but there was a guy next her. I guy I teconixed in a heartbeat.

" KAY!!!!!" I say hopeing she would now pay attention.

" WHAT!!!!" she said back to me.

" Look. who. Iz. Is. Talking. To." I say.

" OH MY GOSH!!!!! SHE'S TALKING TO NIALL FREAKING HORAN!!!!!!" she says in a whisper scream.

" Yes I know now calm down Kay! Okay?" I said worried she might have a mental break down.

" Okay I'm okay." she says. We go back to our table to see it has been taken by some guys.

" Excuse me but this is our table I'm sorry we had to go the restroom." I say very nicely.

They didn't seem to hear me so Kay decided to speak up.

" Hey you idiots that's me and my freinds' table we had to go pee and u took our table so please move and find another seat!" she said, her sass coming out. Then they turned and faced us.

I don't own anything or the song lyrics. I think that's how u do a copyright thing idk tho hahaha.