Car Crash.

Louis Pov - Well I really miss Elenour she's my girlfriend .But that reminds of Zayn 'love and affection for Lauren.Lauren's a really nice girl I just hope she's the right girl for Zayn you know .Zayn has the major feels I'm not sure he ever liked a girl like this before so maybe it could work out .Now as I was saying we have to go to the city of  Calfornia to do a recording session. Niall was going to drive us in his car. Louis what should I wear Zayn said showing me a black suit with a white tie and a graphic designed t - shirt with in bold print the word mean in green .The t -shirt I said. Thanks Bro he said as he nodded. We were in our hotel room in Calfornia .By the way Lauren's live in LA but she's with the girls on vacation in Orlando,Florida so we are very bored .Harry wore a nice black t-Shirt with flowers on it as he munched on the last piece of his banana he said let's go.Alright Niall said back just a sec he grabbed his jacket and left. We headed downstairs and outside and got into the car .Niall fastened his seatbelt and adjusted his mirrors and began to drive slowly onto the road to the studio and as time flew by some drunk guy  came to follow our car and pulled over his truck and speed right into our car.The airbags came out but I didn't know it was black and I was hurt bad.                                                                                         Niall Pov- I felt groggy and see darkness.No pain was felt.But I was to peaceful to know .My eyes were completely shut.Harry was crying and shouting .Why Why Niall ? Louis ?Zayn comforted Harry . But I kept thinking of how bad Louis  must have felt. I feel terrible I would never  do this to anyone.I remembered it clearly the glass shattered and the car screen black.The truck chased us basically, and boom my shot. I hope nothing ever happens like this a again.I heard a door open we must be in the hospital .I heard someone's voice it was Liam I know my boys. But I wasn't sure I was not awake.Niall he said worried .Harry Is he No Harry started to break down . I felt at ease but I knew I was alive. I opened my eyes .A paramedic mask was placed on my face by one of the surgeons.Liam and Zayn teared up.I felt groggy and looked at what use to my car now it's just shattered glass and broken parts.Wait LOUIS was in the car .Where is he did they get him out? Louis .Zayn was worried and panicked inside.He took his phone out and called Lauren .Hey umm this is bad news. Lauren picked up on the other line Wait don't tell ok spill it it's not that bad right are you hurt? No but someone else is Louis and Niall are hurt so our tour is cancelled.Thats awful how did this happen? Some drunk truck driver followed us and speeded his car into ours.Are they okay ?Im not sure .Its pretty bad. Where are you now? Calfornia's Promise Hospital .Thanks Bye!!!.She said then taught to herself my friends are hurt I need to visit them.Zayn and the boys are my friends I want them to be happy.She said.

Liam's Pov- I remembered Niall got out blood was glossy red all over the glass that was now stained.There was a wound in his hand and his eyes closed.I taught he was dead he could still be .Please I thought to myself live on Niall Horan you are great person he was like a brother to me .Zayn then gently gripped my arms praying in hope for little Nialler.The parademics gave him some oxygen they listened to his heart.Luckily his eyes opened.I would never forget Louis our funny one of a lad.Louis will be safe. Lauren's Pov - I have to get to the hospital I taught as I hummed a song and sang it I made it up myself.Listen to your heart I sang Don't what's happening maybe the worlds coming down but we should always smile .It embrace the moment . Five minutes away moments later .I reached into the hospital I suddenly parked the car in the parking lot. I told the lady at the desk I was close close friends with Niall and Louis those goofballs.I rushed through looking for Zayn instead I found Liam.Liam I called to him. Lauren he said in surprise . Is Niall and Louis ok? Yeah Niall's fine I don't know about Louis. Finally I saw Zayn sitting on a bench in front of the room.I sat down beside him. Zayn are they alright? Yeah I hope.He hugged me glad you came he said. Isn't a long way from La to Florida yeah it was but I don't care I love you guys so much I don't want anything bad to happen you guys are my best friends .Louis finally got out of the car and they rolled him into the room.Louis I called. I guess he was hurt bad I can't go into see him .Is it okay to see Niall .yeah it's open I checked on him a few minutes ago zayn said.Okay Zayn came inside the room too.I opened the door he looked bad he had a knee brace on. Niall it's me Lauren. Yeah umm as soon as I heard the news I came. I don't want anything bad to happen to you guys .Lauren you came all the way to see me like this. Yeah I would anytime any day .Thanks it's all my fault Louis hurt if I didn't drive we wouldn't be in this mess. Niall Never say that it's not your fault some drunk guy drove his truck into your car.I love you I don't wanna hear you talk bad about yourself. It's not your fault . Besides you would never do that to the guys you guys are like brothers. I almost started to cry happening that I care so much. I wish you the best . Niall reached for a hug I gave him a little one.Maybe when you guys get better we can hang out have fun because you know your hurt .Lauren he said as I almost left the room. I would love to hang out with you after all this .I love you too I'm just glad your my friend and that we have a friend like you. Me too I just hope Louis is alright.I blew him a little friendly kiss .He smiled. How's Louis .Not so good.Uhggg it hurts for me too zayn I never really like you boys getting all the attention but once I met you and hung out with you I felt the friendship .Lauren we are all glad you are our friend .you have a very big heart no other girl would do that for Niall.Thanks I appreciate it yeah I said kinda sarcastically I do .But I did appreciated it.Where's Harry ? Umm he didn't want to be here so he headed back to the hotel .He didn't want to see them like this? Right Louis and Niall . In Louis room the paramedics gave him oxygen and connected tubes to his throat. I hope you guys the best really I do.Otherwise I wouldn't have come. Yeah and now I have nowhere to go. You can stay with us in our room for the hotel.Thanks .But our tour is getting cancelled without Louis or Niall we can't be One Direction .Its not full. What about the fans? Life's not all happy is it no it's not Zayn said . Right I said. Sorry to interrupt the conversation between you to but we have some news about Louis Tomlinson The nurse said. She said - Louis has a slight memory fade he may not remember you for a few days but do not say to many things to trigger his memory . Ok Zayn said . I guess this is bad news for Harry. I said. It's bad for all. We can't do this? At least one week till they get better . Zayn said the nurse said . Oh I hope you are all get better and are going in the right direction .