After that Special Day

Lauren's POV- It's only me Liam,Ally,Niall,Harry,Zayn, Dinah , Camila ,Normani and of course Louis .In my mind I woke up to a fascinating dream. I was thinking about yesterday me and Zayn woah that was something. It felt so surreal and magical I didn't know how but I had a great time with this boy.
Me and the girls spent the night at the luxurious hotel they let us stay in for the night. I'm probaly the only one awake so I woke up and got out of the bed and gently lifted the satin sheets and picked out my clothes to wear and headed to the bathroom . I picked up a toothbrush and squirted toothpaste from the tube onto the brush and brushed my teeth and after I took off my nightgown and hopped into the shower and bathed .
I changed into a red flouncy top with a high waisted jeans with ripples and it was a edgy white color and added a passion fruit lipgloss on and brushed my hair out and let it out as usual.Then I closed the room door gently to not cause noise to wake up anyone because it only 9:00 and I saw Camila grasping onto her stuffed teddy bear . I then headed down to the lobby to eat breakfast.
I walked down the staircase awkwardly because there were many others who were staring and enjoying and having a good time eating their food . " Good Morning " the lobby lady said to me . " Good Morning" I said back. I took some food they had prepared a free breakfast buffet so I took a glass of orange juice ,a cookie ,and French toast and sat at a table and ate . Then more people headed down in a yellow mini skirt and black top with a black and yellow bow because bows are her signature style .
      I said "Camila "walking towards her . She replied "Lauren great now I'm not lonely " she said excited. "So Lauren she asked . "Yes" I said while we were on line picking foods onto our plate.  "You and Zayn last night how was it I wanna know was it fun ?she said in a enthusiastic and eager tone. "Oh me and Zayn on the date it was actually really fun I had a good time I think he enjoyed it too". I said thinking back. "Oh good " she said "glad to hear that you are dating a one direction boy I'm still working on Harry well it needs time" she said silly . "Woah it's not official yet but yea he is cool and Harry well he's sweet I said . " Oh Zayn and the boys are heading down for breakfast " she said " Oh and so are the girls, surprisingly Dinah is a heavy sleeper I heard her snoring really loud to me she said to me laughing . I said "you sure you weren't hearing yourself I said joking but it is true you are a loud snorer". Hey we said laughing together . "Hey good morning girls "Harry said to us ."Sup styles " I said . "Hey "Camila said blushing . I nudged her and whispered" your making it obvious ". "Well I don't know she said nervously". Hey the rest of the boys and girls said "Good morning " . "Good morning" we said happy". Hey umm guys go and eat " Zayn said . "Lad you sure your not hungry Louis said Niall is gonna eat out all this food . "Yup" Niall said crunching on a muffin .
Zayn started to laugh bring me back toast and orange juice "I'm fine tho "he said. Me and the girls sat down at a table and ate breakfast . Zayn picked a table near us to eat" Boys I found a table hear "he said to them . "Hear he said" Louis I'll help you with your tray ." Thanks lad "he said gratefully.
So the boys sat down at their table.
Zayn's POV -Harry said to me "Zayn tell me how was your time with Lauren ". "Yea Zayn"Louis said she seems like a great girl ". "The time was great with her I enjoyed it I'm not sure she did tho I know I don't wanna make it feel rushed ". I mean I really liked her" I said ."Well Zayn you are a cool good looking boy if she don't like you she don't deserve you" .Louis said. "Thanks pal I appreciate that a lot" Zayn said . No problem I mean you are my friend . "Yea Niall said" I like her though I can tell she cares so deeply I can tell about me and Louis at the hospital but if it don't work food is always a option" . Haha Niall I giggled thanks too". "No problem buddy cmon u know I'm always there to help". Niall said Me too Harry said ,"besides take it slow from there and we'll see where it goes from there" .Yea I said I will thanks for the advice guys . " Zayn we all are here ok good luck" Liam said. " Yep " I said .

"Hurry guys we have to go " Harry said . "The bus is leaving in 5 mins . "  "Alright Harry just a min this food ain't gonna eat itself " ok. Never-mind I'm good " Niall said back . "I think we should say bye to the girls "Louis said it would be polite . "Yea lets do that" I said "let's head out".  "Girls head out with us " Harry said . "Sure "Camila said cmon ".  "Bye it was great spending time with you guys" Camila said . Zayn said " you girls so not like the rest hope we spend more time after tour. Lauren said "umm yea please that would be nice besides we a tour coming up as well . "

Our  bus came . We gave them hugs and said a few other words. "It sure won't be the same without you guys" I said . "It definitely wouldn't I actually like spending time with you guys your really fun and you make me laugh "Lauren said smiling at me . "Hey you guys where are going to stay though we let you stay here in the hotel with us but you don't a reservation " I said worried . "It's ok Zayn we'll catch the bus and stay in that hotel  besides we have to prepare "Lauren said trying to be happy . "You sure"  I said  "yea are you sure " Harry said .

   Lauren's Pov - "I'm sure" I said . "Well head safely they said " we will the girls said . I sure will miss them I said . "I know you will "Normani said we all will but we will see them back.  "Yea " I said . "So Lauren which bus do you plan  on taking"  Camila looking at me . " I don't know " I haven't thought about it  I said .
    To be continued ........
       Im back sorry guys for updating so late. But I updated this chapter for you guys . Hope you enjoy it . I will updating shortly if I can Love you guys .❤️ Plzz vote and comment . Also be ready for the suspense that come with this book.