Deal (Leon) [LEMON]

Leon : why am I here?

Me : because I want it *sighs annoyed* oh and because BeyBreakers101 wants to

Leon : can I still run?

Me : too late for that

Leon : damn it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader's POV

"Leon! Battle me!" one of the kids said. "No battle me!" another kid said. Leon shook his head and pulled me closer to him. "Are you kids blind? I'm not going to battle any of you now, I'm busy." Leon said as he was holding me against him. The kids sighed and walked away. That's how Leon is now. He won't battle anyone when we were hanging out.

After a while, Leon and I left to meet Sho and the others. After Judgement Bey me and Leon met. We immediately fell in love and because of that, he insisted that I joined Estrella. Of course I joined, since I'm also a wheeler. I always battle with Nicole and Marche, and easily defeat them.

Sho and Jin just ended a friendly battle when me and Leon walked in. "Hey (F/n), want to battle me?" Marche asked, holding Aries. "Not now." I replied. "If you two are always together, then you'll battle never again." Nicole said with her messed up words. "Did you two ever battled against each other?" Sho asked. Me and Leon looked at each other. "Sometimes, but..." I was talking until Leon grabbed Leone. "Why don't we battle now?" Leon asked, a smirk on his face. "What's in it?" I asked, knowing he wanted something. "The loser needs to do what the winner wants for one night." Leon said. I noticed where he was going, but still, I couldn't say no. "Okay then, deal." I said, grabbing my Bey.

30 minutes later

The battle was pretty tough and Leon was winning. I desperately tried to fight him off, but Leone kept attacking (B/n). Suddenly, (B/n) was send flying and landed next to me, motionless. "I win!" Leon said happily. I smiled as I saw him so happy. "We made a deal, so..." I said. Leon walked up to me, grabbing my hands and pulling me closer. "I see you tonight." Leon said. I gulped, but hugged my him. Even I lost, I couldn't stop myself from hugging my boyfriend Leon.

A few hours (evening) [LEMON PART STARTS HERE!]

I walked up to Leon's place in a black shirt, white shorts and sneakers. I was carrying my jacket in my hand, since it wasn't so cold now. Leon was waiting for me at the door, but not in his usual clothes. He wasn't wearing his jacket, his white fingerless gloves and I didn't saw his purple suspenders. "Hey babe!" Leon said as I came up to him. He opened his arms for me, and I happily hugged him.

Leon and I got inside. I layed my jacket over the side of the couch and sat down, Leon next to me. "So you won the battle, what do you want to do?" I asked curious. "I have a plan, but I first have something else in mind." Leon said with a smirk plastered on his face. I looked at him with puppy eyes, but it didn't work a bit. Instead, he pushed me down and hovered over me. "You're so cute." Leon said, leaning down and kissing me on the lips.

I carefully kissed back, but pretty unsure because it was my first kiss. Leon didn't seem to bother and licked my bottom lip. I nervously parted my lips and his tongue dove into my mouth, exploring every inch.

Leon pulled away, panting just like me. He sat up and I followed, holding onto his shoulders. Leon got off me and grabbed my hand, pulling me onto my feet. Leon had his hands around my waist, bringing me closer to him. He carefully pushed his forehead against mine, his nose against mine. "Come with me, kay?" Leon asked carefully. I nodded slowly and Leon pulled me through his apartment, to his bedroom.

Leon pulled me inside, and I took a glance. It was pretty clean, but his bed was messy. "Leon, what are we doi- ?" I was talking but Leon picked me up from the floor bridal style and kissed my lips. I kissed back and noticed he moved. Leon suddenly layed me down on his bed, getting on top of me. He broke the kiss and kissed down my neck, leaving some love bites.

I felt his hands slip under my shirt, riding over my stomach. I made small faints noises and moans. "Ya like that, don't ya?" Leon asked huskily and suddenly pulled up my shirt, ripping off my shirt. He kissed the top of my breasts and I softly moaned. Leon then pulled up his shirt, showing his toned chest to me.

I slowly moved my hands over his toned chest as he kissed my lips. I moved my hands to his belt and tried to get rid of it. I unbuckled his belt and tossed it away, making him break the kiss with a smirk.

Leon ripped off my shorts, leaving me in nothing except the underwear I had on my body. Leon licked and bit on my neck and he got more and more intense, one of the reasons he was losing controll. "L-Leon, c-calm down." I said, but made small moans.

Leon pulled down his pants, leaving him in nothing but his underwear. I blushed madly as Leon continued to lick and bit on my neck. I felt his arms around my waist and his hands undoing my bra. Leon attacked my breasts, leaving lovebites. I moaned every time he bit a sensitive spot, turning him on.

Leon's fingers hooked onto my waistband, ripping off my panties. I blushed as I tried to cover myself, but Leon stopped me. "No need to hide something as beautiful as you." Leon whispered and licked his lips. I blushed as he rubbed his hands in between my legs, causing me to make faint noises.

Leon suddenly pushed one of his fingers inside me. I almost cried out as he pushed a second in, pumping into me. I came all over his hand, but he licked it up, making me blush furious. "Not bad at all." Leon said as he finished licking his hand.

Leon then pulled his boxers down, and I stared at the ceiling, feeling pretty embarrassed. Leon got on top of me, kissing my lips sweetly. I wrapped my arms around him, holding onto his neck even after he pulled back.

Leon then slowly lowered himself. "Ya ready?" he asked to make sure. I nodded in response and he slowly pushed into me. "Damn, you're tight." Leon said as he tried to push deeper into me. I bit my lower lip and clenched the bedsheets tight, but the pain didn't want to fade.

After a minute or two, I let go of the bedsheets and moaned, pleasure overcoming me. Leon then started thrusting into me, slowly picking up his pace. I was already panting slightly, and also Leon slowly panted.

I felt a knot in my stomach pretty fast and cried out in pleasure, feeling Leon only getting more rough. His pace only got faster and the knot in my stomach only became tighter. "Leon!" I yelled. Leon groaned and kissed my cheeks. "I know, no worry I'm coming close too." Leon said as he got faster and deeper inside of me.

Suddenly, without any warning, the knot in my stomach broke. "LEON!!!" I screamed as I came. Leon groaned as he came too, clenching my shoulders tight.

He pulled out of me and panted like crazy. "This...is...what...you...wanted?" I asked curious. "Yeah, and it was worth it." Leon sakd as we snuggled together. Leon grabbed the blankets and pulled it over us. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep in Leon's warm, sweet embrace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me : this...is...so...bad...

Leon : *blush* I'm so screwed! *faints*

Me : I'm sorry you idiot! I'm waiting for requests so whatever you want, tell and I'll do it! Please I'm bored!

Jake : that won't work

Me : *knocks out Jake* shut up!