Chapter 1

Ashley's P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm going off. I look at it and it reads 5 am "Shit" I jump out of bed.... well more like a couple of newspapers on the floor with a thin blanket that has holes in it. I walk to the only other pair of clothing I own. A baggy sweater with holes and a pair of long jeans also with holes. I leave my hair alone since I don't have a bathroom or a shower. My hair is sometimes greasy if I can't wash it in the kitchen sink when no one else is around.I should probably introduce myself my name is Ashley Lilith my hair is brown with golden streaks and goes all the way down to the middle of my back. I am 5'2 and you may think I am an omega but they are treated better. I am lower then the omega's in the pack. I don't know why everyone hates me and beats the shit out of me. I also have two part-time jobs. I work at a diner called Old 90's and at an elderly home. I work every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday at Old 90's. And every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday I work at a elderly home. As you can guess I am forced to make my own money. I have been working since I was about 10 years old. You're probably thinking why don't you buy more clothing if you only own two pairs. The answer is simple I want to get out of here as soon as I can. I have saved up about $9,500 since I first started working. Nobody knows luckily otherwise I am pretty sure I would have to give them part of my pay check. I race downstairs from the attic to the kitchen which is huge. I have to make breakfast you think it would be easy except I have to make it for 500 hungry werewolves. I make 2,000 pancakes 1,000 eggs and 2,000 pieces of bacon.Once I finish setting the table everyone starts to come down from their rooms to come eat. I smell something that's misty with a hint of spice my inside tells me to follow investigate where the smell is coming from. But I shake my head and go stand in the corner since I am not allowed to eat even though you can see my ribs and all the scars on my body. I am pulled out of my thoughts when I hear someone scream "What the fuck are you still doing here you ugly fat pig. No one wants to see you're ugly face while we eat!" I look up and notice Jade is the one who yelled at me. Jade was also sitting on Alpha Zander's lap. That makes my wolf Star irritated. I ask her "what's wrong?" She just growls at me I ask her again but she just growls yet again. "Ok Star seriously you need to tell me whats wrong." Suddenly I feel this sharp pain in my face and that's when I realize Alpha Zander just punched me in the face. He yells "What the fuck are you still doing here? Get out of my sight!" I nod my head which earns me another punch "What did I tell you to do? And what did I tell you to call me?" I look up and say "To leave Alpha and to call you sir." With that I run to the kitchen and wait for everyone to finish. When everyone is done I noticed they didn't leave me any food. I shake my head thinking "Those ungrateful pigs." I sigh realizing I have gone four days without eating anything. I decide to stop thinking about it and just focus on cleaning up so I can get ready for school. When I finally finished cleaning everything up I noticed that it's already 8:50 am and school starts at 9 am. It takes me about an hour to walk by foot to school since my "oh so loving" family tells me I am too fat for a car and I need the exercise. Well here I come my other personal hell.