Chapter 5

Adonis Wulf's P.O.V (surprise)

I am in my office doing Alpha work being the alpha of the strongest pack in the world. My beta Derek mind links me "Alpha we smell a rouge." I growl "what the fuck is a rouge doing on my land? I will be there in a minute." I race to the backyard and change into my pitch black wolf with a streak of gold running down both sides. Being an Alpha I am taller than the rest of wolves in my pack. I look over at Derek and he's in his wolf form which is brown with red on the tip of his ears. I look over to Rachel my Gamma who is red with brown on the tips of her ears as you can guess her and Derek are mates. I look over at the rest and notice some of my pack warriors with us "ok guys let's go find this rouge." While we were running we come across the rouge and Derek mind links me "Alpha it's a female rouge." I nod my head "we need to be careful and quite. Make sure she doesn't hear us. If anyone of you make a noise I'll rip your head off understand." I hear "Yes Alpha" from them. We start to slowly walk towards the female rouge when I accidentally step on a stick and it snaps we freeze hoping she didn't hear us. She stops in her tracks and whips her head around staring straight at us. She screams bloody murder and turns around and starts running the opposite way I growl "go get her don't let her get away!" Derek takes off running after her I soon join he pounces on her making her fall on the ground. I growl at Derek telling him to get off her once he is off her she races to the nearest tree and hides behind it and I can faintly hear sniffling and crying. We shift one of the pack warriors hands us all clothing and we walk around the tree to get a better look at her. When we round the tree we see her in a fetal position crying her eyes out. I clear my throat and say "Rouge what are you doing on my land?" I notice that she is starting to shake badly and Aegeus my wolf starts to whine at this female rouge shaking I get irritated that she isn't answering my question and I scream "ROUGE WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY LAND?" That's when She looks up and once she lifts her head up we can see that she has a huge black and purple bruise covering her left eye. She also has scars and bruises all over her body and is very malnourished to the point where you can see all the bones on her body she has no meat on her everyone gasps . I start to walk towards her carefully so I don't scare her but she starts shaking again and says "Please don't hit me. I'll do anything you want I'll cook and clean I'll do everything just please don't hurt me." Everyone looks at each other with shock and sadness in their eyes. Rachel speaks in the mind link fork the group "What has that poor girl been through to make her look like that and to say those kind of things? Adonis we have to do something." I look over to Rachel and notice she is about to cry. I look back at the female rouge and I notice that she has completely broken down crying and shaking I run to her and grab her to try and comfort her and that's when everything changes. Fireworks erupt all over my body and it was especially stronger where I was touching her. Aegeus takes over my body "Mine." After he says that she faints I gain control back and start to freak out "Why the fuck did my mate just faint." Everyone is shocked Derek says "Alpha I think she fainted because she is malnourished and freaked out by how many people there are." I nod my head "we need to get back to the pack house and to the pack doctor."

Ashley's P.O.V

I wake up in a room that has white walls and I can hear a faint beeping noise I look to see a heart monitor and I.Vs hocked up to me I look around the room and realize that I am probably in the hospital. I can hear people arguing outside the door I can smell the most intoxicating smell ever it smells like the woods with a hint of vanilla. Star is practically drooling in my mind. Soon the door bursts open and I see this sexy Greek god who is about 6'4 with black hair and blue eyes with an eight pack. Star growls in my head with approval he steps closer to me and screams "Why the fuck didn't you wait for me? I saved myself for you yet you just had to be a whore. You could be pregnant with my babies not some other mans!" I stare at him and this excruciating pain goes through me and I start to scream and the monitor starts to beep like crazy and doctors are rushing in and push the Greek god out. The doctors are screaming "She's losing to much blood. Get the operating room ready!" The last thing I remember is my mate crying "please don't leave me I am sorry I love you."

Adonis Wulf's P.O.V

My little mate has been rushed to the operating room losing so much blood. It's been 4 hours since she went in. The doctor finally comes out and walks towards me "I am sorry sir we weren't able to save the twins but we were able to save your mate." I see them wheeling her out of the operating room she is very pale if it wasn't for the steady rise and fall of her chest you would think she was dead. An hour later she wakes up she looks at me and she glares "what are you doing here?" I sigh well here goes nothing.

Ashley's P.O.V

I wake up and I notice my mate in the room and glare at him "what are you doing here?" He sighs "you were pregnant with twins and you had a miscarriage. I am so sorry." I just stare at him completely shutting down. I was pregnant with twins I was gonna be a mom and he took that away from me. I finally had something to be happy about. But it was taken away just like that. Star took over my body since she knew I couldn't function anymore. She gets out of the hospital bed and pulls all the needles out of my body and all of the wires monitoring my vital signs. My mate rushes over "don't take those out you need them" Star just growls at him and slaps him as hard as she can. "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU MADE ME LOSE MY BABIES I WAS GOING TO BE A MOM. I FINALLY HAD SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT. BUT YOU JUST HAD TO YELL AT ASHLEY AND MAKE HER MORE SCARED THEN SHE ALREADY WAS! AND GUESS WHAT WE WERE HATED AND ABUSED AT OUR OLD PACK FOR 18 YEARS EVEN OUR OWN FAMILY HATED US. IT TOOK EVERYTHING IN US NOT TO END OUR LIFE OR RUNAWAY BECAUSE WE THOUGHT AND HOPED OUR MATE WOULD SAVE US. BOY WERE WE MORE WRONG THEN EVER. OUR FIRST MATE WHO WAS THE ALPHA MATED US THEN REJECTED US IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE PACK. AFTER HE HAD HIS WAY WITH US! IF WE KNEW WE WERE GONNA GET REJECTED I WOULD HAVE LEFT THAT PLACE LONG AGO!" After Stars done yelling his eyes went soft and he started to whimper. He ran over to me and hugged me igniting fireworks all over my body. This made Star start to calm down and she started to cry. She looked at him "My name is Star Goddess I am Ashley Hearts wolf. Just because I am telling you our name doesn't mean we forgive you.What's your name?" He looks at us "My name is Adonis Wulf and my wolfs name is Aegeus. And I understand I will try to earn your forgiveness." And I knew that it would take awhile for me to trust Adonis after he made me lose my babies.