Chapter 2

When everyone is done I noticed they didn't leave me any food. I shake my head thinking "Those ungrateful pigs." I sigh realizing I have gone four days without eating anything. I decide to stop thinking about it and just focus on cleaning up so I can get ready for school. When I finally finished cleaning everything up I noticed that it's already 8:50 am and school starts at 9 am. It takes me about an hour to walk by foot to school since my "oh so loving" family tell me I am too fat for a car and I need the exercise. Well here I come my other personal hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's P.O.V

As I am walking down the street to school cars go by and people stick their heads out yelling "Hey whore why don't you go kill yourself already." While other cars just throw anything they can find in their car at me. As I finally reach the school and walk into my other personal hell people are yelling "slut" "whore" you name it they said it. I smell the same Misty scent with a hint of spice to it that I smelt earlier at the pack house. That's when Star starts to get excited and starts yelling "MATE! GO FIND MATE!" I follow the scent of my mate and as I round the corner I see Alpha Zander with Jade hanging onto his arm. Star growls and says "Get that Bitch off our mate. He's ours." Alpha Zander looks up and stares at me and his eyes turn black and I know his wolf Alex has taken over. I notice I am next to the janitors closet "shit". The bell rings warning us that second hour will be starting soon and everyone starts to head towards class and I think that I am safe. I turn around to head to my second hour since I missed first hour.

(Here comes the sex scene. Hope it's ok.)

But as soon as I turn around I am engulfed into a pair of muscular arms "Hello little mate." Alex says deadly close to my ears causing me to shiver. I can tell that he is smirking seeing the effect he has on me. Star is purring in my head having her mate this close to her. I turn around and stare at him I am just awed by how hot he is. I can tell Alex is calling out to Star and soon she takes over my body. She cuddles up to him "hello sexy mate" she purrs into his ear and nips it causing him to give a low lustful growl. Alex picks Star up while I am just watching. Soon we end up in the janitors closet. Star is pinned up against the wall while Alex is taking his clothing off. Once he is only left in his boxers he slowly walks towards us and starts to undress us. We are both now left standing in only our underwear Alex starts to sniff my neck growling lowly. He kisses up passionately he unclasps my bra letting it hit the floor. He nips at my bottom lip asking for entrance but we deny him, slowly his hands work their way down my back and to my vagina. He suddenly starts to play with it with his hands causing me to moan and allowing him to snake his tongue into my mouth. After awhile of kissing he starts to trail down my body with sweet kisses until he gets to my underwear. He yanks them all the way to the floor. He sniffs my vagina "You smell so good I could just eat you up. And I might just." He lowers his mouth closer to my vagina and starts to lick it resulting in me arching my back on the wall. He opens my legs more and shoves his head in further. He looks up at us with his black intimidating eyes which turns Star on even more he slowly stands up and takes his underwear off. He lines up his penis up to my entrance and without warning he thrusts into me in one go taking my innocence away for good. Alex and Star choose now to give Zander and I back control I tilt my head back and scream out in pain "Ahhhhh" Zander doesn't seem phased by my screams of pain and starts to thrust not letting me adjust to his size. I try to tell him to slow down "Zander... Ahh... slow... mhh... down..." He just goes even faster "Shut up I know you like it your like a bitch in heat." I can feel my climax coming and I know Zander's is coming soon as well and he ends up releasing inside of me.

(Ok sex scene over)

I look over at Alpha Zander and notice that he's getting dressed. He turns towards me "Thanks for the easy fuck bitch." I just at him the words that come out his mouth next break me "I Zander Finn Alpha of the Blood Pack reject you Ashley Lilith as my mate and Luna." He spits those words out with so much hatred and disgust that Star takes over my body and says with just the same amount of hatred and disgust. "I Star Goddess accept your rejection of being your mate and Luna of the Blood pack." She gives me control back "I Ashley Lilith accept your rejection of being your mate and Luna of the Blood pack." I am fighting back the tears as I was saying those words. I finish getting dressed and run out of the janitors closet. Zander is right behind me yelling "GOOD BITCH!" I run into my brother the beta of the pack and he slaps me across the face with so much force causing me to crash to the floor. "Stupid slut trying to claim Alpha Zander is your mate get real everyone knows Jade is his mate. Not some ugly fat bitch like you." Everyone is laughing at me and saying "Get a life you stupid fat whore. No one wants you go die." Tears are now falling down my cheeks. I push my way off the ground and through the crowd that has gathered around us. I race towards the school doors and back to the pack house grabbing all the money I own which is $9,500. I grab 3 pieces of paper one for my brother one for Dean and Kim and one for my so called "Mate." I finish writing the letter for my brother and Dean and Kim. I am about to write one to Zander when Star speakers up "Can I write the letter to him?" She probably knows that I won't be able to write the letter. I sigh telling her "sure thing Star." I let her take over my body and watch as she writes the letter to him. Once she is done writing she gives me back control and I read the letter.

Dear our so called mate,

Ashley knew you were going to reject us but I had my hopes you wouldn't but she was right about you. Rejecting us after having your way. We both knew you were a player and a huge man whore. Yet we thought you would change knowing you finally found your mate, but you didn't. Ashley deserves someone better who will love us and not abuse us. I hope you rot in hell with all the sluts you slept with. You will make a horrible Alpha. So I Star Goddess cut off all times with Blood pack and with you as my mate. And yes goddess as in the Moon Goddesses daughter. Rot in hell.

With much hate,

Star and Ashley

I just smile at the note I ask Star "what did you mean by the Moon Goddesses daughter?" She just shakes her big wolf head and says "In all time my dear Ashley all will be revealed." I giggle a bit "when did you get poetic all of a sudden?" I smile and race down the stairs towards the end of our territory. As I get to the border I look back at where I grew up for the past 17 years. I smile knowing I never have to come back here again. I step over the border and I feel all the ties to the pack vanish. And for once in my life I feel free and safe even though I am now a rouge.