Chapter 3

I smile and race down the stairs towards the end of our territory. As I get to the border I look back at where I grew up for the past 17 years. I smile knowing I never have to come back here again. I step over the border and I feel all the ties to the pack vanish. And for once in my life I feel free and safe even though I am now a rouge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zander's P.O.V (surprise)

I walk into school with Jade hanging off my arm. My wolf has been on edge ever since this morning since I hit that bitch Ashley. Alex my wolf just growls at me I am about to ask him what's wrong when the most mouth watering scent fills my nose it smells of cinnamon and lilies. I see Ashley turning the corner and sniffing the air she looks at me with love. But then it turns to fear Alex whines in my head sad that our mate is scared of us he yells "GO TO MATE!! COMFORT HER!" I scream at him " FUCK NO THAT BITCH AIN'T MY MATE! SHE'S WEAK AND UGLY!" Alex growls at me "If you won't go to her I will!" I am about to ask him what he means when he completely takes over my body and walks towards her and drags her into the janitors closet and mates her.

(Here comes the sex scene. Hope it's ok.)

Ashley turns around probably trying to get away. Alex just growls in my head not liking the idea. He walks up to her and engulfs her in his arms leaning down to her ear "Hello little mate." I can see her shiver Alex smirks loving the effect we have on her. She turns around and just stares at us. Alex calls out to Star and soon Star has control over Ashley's body. She cuddles up to us "Hello sexy mate" she purrs into our ear and nips it causing Alex to give a low lustful growl. Alex picks Star up while I am just watching. Soon we end up in the janitors closet. Alex pins Star up against the wall while I start getting undressed. I'm only left in my boxers. I slowly walk towards Ashley and start to undress her. We are both now left standing in only our underwear I start to sniff her neck growling lowly kissing up passionately I unclasps her bra letting it hit the floor. I nip at Ashley's bottom lip asking for entrance but she denies me , slowly I work my hands down her back and to her vagina. I suddenly start to play with it with my hands causing her to moan which allowed me to snake me tongue into her mouth. After awhile of kissing I start to trail down her body with sweet kisses until I get to her underwear. I yank them all the way to the floor. I sniff her vagina "You smell so good I could just eat you up. And I might just." I lower my mouth closer to her vagina and starts to lick it resulting in her arching her back on the wall. I open her legs more and shove my head in further. I look up at her with my black intimidating eyes which turns Star on even more I slowly stand up and take my underwear off. I line up my penis up to her entrance and without warning I thrust into her in one go taking her innocence away for good. Alex and Star choose now to give us back control Ashley tiltsher head back and screams out in pain "Ahhhhh" She tries to tell me to slow down "Zander... Ahh... slow... mhh... down..." but I just goes even faster "Shut up I know you like it your like a bitch in heat." I can feel Ashley's climax coming and I know I am close as well. l end up shooting my semen inside of her.

(Ok sex scene over)

After we are done I get up and get dressed and turn around and look at her "thanks for the easy fuck bitch." She stares at me. Alex is growling "Don't you dare." I just roll my eyes "to late Alex." I look at Ashley "I Zander Finn Alpha of the Blood Pack reject you Ashley Lilith as my mate and Luna." Her eyes turn gold and I can tell her wolf has taken over "I Star Goddess accept your rejection of being your mate and Luna of the Blood pack." Alex starts to whine knowing her wolf has rejected both him and me. Ashley's eyes turn back to her original color. "I Ashley Lilith accept your rejection of being your mate and Luna of the Blood pack." When she is done talking she finishes getting dressed and runs out of the janitors closet. I chase her yelling "GOOD BITCH!" She runs into her brother the beta of the pack and he slaps her across the face "Stupid slut trying to claim Alpha Zander is your mate get real everyone knows Jade is his mate. Not some ugly fat bitch." Alex is growling at him for hurting our mate. Everyone is laughing at her and saying "Get a life you stupid fat whore. No one wants you go die." Tears were now falling down her cheeks as she runs through the crowd and out the schools door. I see Jade walking towards me shaking her hips "hey babe wanna have some fun?" She purrs trying to be sexy but it is annoying. I grin and grab her and take her to the bathroom and mate and marks her. The rest of the day goes by fast and when we get back to the pack house I notice there is no food on the table and I tell Aaron my beta to get his sister he yells "HEY BITCH GET DOWN HERE AND MAKE US SOME FOOD!" Ten minutes go by and there is no response he goes up there.

Aaron's P.O.V

I walk up to the bitches room when I get there I knock on her door and there is no answer my wolf Sean is freaking out and I open the door and all her things are gone and on her bed I see three letters one for me one for our parents and one for Alpha Zander. I open mine

Dear Aaron,

As you noticed on the other letter for Dean and Kim and yes I am not calling them "dad and mom" anymore they lost that privilege when they started to abuse me. Aaron I thought you were my "big brother" who was suppose to protect me not abuse me and bully me everyday. You are no longer my brother I always hoped that I would wake up and you would treat me like a little sister. But I guess I was wrong I hope you have a good life and don't even bother trying to find me. I would rather die then come back.

With lots of hate,

Ashley Heart
(I no longer have a family here and I cut all my ties with you, Dean, and Kim)

I fall on the floor screaming and crying. Alpha Zander runs into the room "What's wrong Aaron?" I look up at him "My baby sister left me. She's gone." I hand him his letter and he is fuming he yells through the pack link "get all the best trackers we have and find Ashley Lilith now. Do not harm her in any way." There are a Ton of "yes alpha" from the other pack members.

Zander's P.O.V

I hear Aaron fall on the floor and scream and I race upstairs to Ashley's room aka the attic. I ask him what's wrong and he just looks at me " My baby sister left me. She's gone." He hands me a letter with my name on it and I open it.

Dear our so called mate,

Ashley knew you were gonna reject us but I had my hopes you wouldn't but she was right you. You rejected us after using her. We both knew you were a player and a huge man whore. Ashley deserves someone better who will love us and not abuse us. I hope you rot in hell with all the sluts you sleep with. You will make a horrible Alpha. So I Star Goddess cut off all times with Blood pack and with you as my mate. And yes goddess as in the Moon Goddesses daughter. Rot in hell.

With much hate,

Star and Ashley

After I read this I am fuming I yell through the pack link "get all the best trackers we have to find Ashley Lilith now. Do not harm her in any way." There are a Ton of "yes alpha" from the other pack members. I look at Aaron "we will find her." He stares at me "you better find her."