Chapter 01: Escaping

charms's pov

I clumsily fixed my things before my father wakes up.If he does, i'm a dead rat decomposing inside a coffin. The last time I tried to escape the house, I was all ready all I need is to open the door knob but when I opened the door knob,I saw my father half asleep and half zombie I mean half awake.He was mumbling japanese words (he stayed in Japan for 7 years but aint a japanese) which I didn't know so since he was half asleep I told my appa 'Appa annyeong' and slightly plastered a smile. I tried to walk normally and I was not sweating.He then grabbed my hair harshly and slapped my face alot of times.

I will not fail today or I shall decompose inside a coffin.It's nearly 3:00 AM and my father is in a deep sleep, he's usually like that so I think it's the right time to escape.

I've been living with my father for the past 16 years.1-6 years of my life was the best years.Just when turned 7, my brother tried to get my balloon that flew away along the wind.As he tried to get it,he got hit by a truck.I...I..It was my fault.Why did I let go of my balloon?Why did all of this happened?Does my life has to be miserable?A tear fell down my cheeks,wiped it immediately.I didn't even noticed that a tear fell down.

Seconds later, I found myself crying.

Ever since then, my father almost killed me alot of times and my mother? She seldomly comes home...With a man not to mention she sleeps with them.Everytime she brings home a random man, appa and her will argue and frick things up.My life's not decent and same goes to my family but even though I don't want to be born in this planet, I still choose to smile despite of what happened because someone out there is hurt and depressed more than me that's why I need to live life and will not try to waste it.

I carefully ran towards the door and opened it.Is this it?I'm finally free

*Riding a bus*

---------
I slowly opened my eyes and yawned."Miss,wake up.We're in Seoul."

"Arasso.Kamsa~"I said and slowly stood up.

I've been inside te bus for 10 or 11 hours and because of that, it's 7:00 PM and I also don't have enough money left.

I sighed feeling extremely frustrated."God help me."My knees fell down, it can't stand up because my knees think I can live my life anymore.

"Excuse me miss, are you alright?"A man with a kinda-swag-voice said.

"Do you think i'm alright?Ah-eh mianhae."I said covering my face.

"Do you need any help?"

I slowly stood up.I looked at him head to toe.He's so handsome I can't---

"Looks like I have to carry you home."---Was the last words I heard before everything is blank.

-----
Guess who's the boy with a swaggy voice lol.