Chapter 03: Mall

Yay imagine that you are going to a mall with svt, i mean do they act normal in a mall?

By the way, please subscribe my youtube account 'Supahuuniegoddess' I make tutorials and more but i'm more on making lyrics especially lyrics in a music video or whatever.It's in english and romanization. Also follow my Instagram accounts @qdk.edits and 
---------
Charmaine's POV
I could feel someone bouncing on my comfty bed."H-hajima."I said with a sleepy tone.(Awiee, Hearing Samuel's voice saying hajima huhuhu memories.)

"Morning Charms!"Said Joshua, smiling at me and just look at his eyes twinkling so bright.He continued bouncing like a kid who looks mature but acts like one but he is also a gentleman.

"Morning."I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Why too early?"I asked but the door suddenly opened and saw Mingyu half naked I mean he is wearing a towel but still.His kind of blue,gray whatever hair was wet and so as his body which means he took a bath and then went to my room.Okay, that's not normal."Guess what?!"Mingyu said plastering a big smile on his face.Damn it, he looks damn handsome.

"Hmmm.. Can't guess." I said.

"Well.... WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL."Mingyu joined in with Jisoo who was jumping slightly."You guys are ruining my bed."I laughed.

"Let's stop and get ready."Jisoo's face quickly changed, he is serious." You guys thought I am that serious?"He chuckled and felt making us feel dumbfounded and don't know what to react to his weirdness." Okaayy." I said so that it won't be awkward but unfortunately, it became more awkward.A moment of silence.

Mingyu looked at me and started laughing."HAHAHA everyone should've seen your face."He continued to laugh and laugh.

"Well Mingyu."

"Just call me oppa."He smirked.

I mean Mingyu wants me to call him oppa.I mean for me it would be so weird and I don't know why."Mingyu oppa."I said.

"Maine unnie."He said

"Mingyu oppa....WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE."I said.Running downstairs, I tried to stop Mingyu but he's to big and tall so he's the one covering me, preventing me to go downstairs.

Suddenly, I fell though, Mingyu managed to catch me,how fortunate of me though.His hands are on my hips and we were both looking at each other intently in the eyes. He's too handsome so he must be chased by girls and if I fall for this guy, I'll blatantly get hurt."Kamsa, oppa."I smiled and blush.Somehow, I can't control my cheeks which are turning red as like a tomato.

"Blushing?"He smirked.With that I embarrassingly blushed even more mean while the others were laughing and teasing at us.We quickly changed our AWKWARD position.I lowered my head,not looking at them due to embarrassment."I-it's not what it looks like !" We both stammered simultaneously.

"I-I fell and Minyu c-catched me!"I defended.

"I actually wasn't going to catch you. My hands just went to your hips on it's own."He pressed his lips together,trying to hold his laughter but in the end, he laughed together with the members.

I put my hands on my hips. "Well, thankfully I didn't get injured." I rolled my eyes.

"You should thank me though."Mingyu smirked.

"Why would I?"I raised an eyebrow, showing how annoyed I am.

"Because if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have injuries."

"It's your fault because you tried to block me so I can't go downstairs!"I whined.

"You were the one who blocked me unfortunately, you can't cause you're too 'small'."He replied.