Chapter 7-Ex Girlfriend

Lucy was daydreaming near to her window.She wondered how she can face Loke because the incident yesterday was very shocked for her.

LUCY POV

Damn those Loke how could he kissed me although i told him to stop.I felt very disappointed with him and I felt want to slap him but I can't.If Hibiki knows this,he will be mad at him.

Between the daydreaming,then there was oncoming call"i-phone tone~" "Hello,Lucy here."I picked up the phone.

"Hi Lucy,it's me Hibiki..can I ask you something?"he asked me."Yeah sure what it is.. "I replied cheerful."Can you send my japanese's textbook?it's on my desk in my apartment..can you bring it to me?I'm forgot to put in my bag.The key apartment under the mat."he pleaded."uh-okay then later I bring yours textbook."I replied then he say thanked at me.

I locked my apartment and went to his apartment.Somehow why he left his key under the mat.The robbery will sure rob his house.I sighed.I take the key and put in the keylock and entered his apartment.

I was amazed his apartment was very clean and its wallpaper got star above the ceiling.His livingroom.. wow I can't say anything its so beautiful view and he got many rack of books at the livingroom.I walked at the door name Hibiki on it.Wow he is really creative,his door also decorated with shiny star and blue stripes on it.

I entered his room and went to his desk.His desk was totally mess,he must be stay in the midnight to study.I cleared the desk and found the book on his desk.Something caught me,there was a picture its Hibiki and another woman,she was pretty.She and Hibiki makes a naughty face and they were laughing.I turn back the picture and see a note.It was a note maybe Hibiki writes it.

29 feb xx70
"Me and Karen Lilica on first date"
-The first time I saw her at school,she the first person introduced herself to me.That day I was very happy to meet her.She also met Loke my brother.She got a date with him and im felt very upset then she chose him but later Karen comes to me and said that Loke was cheating on him.Then,i tried to make her happy again.

2 April xx70
On unfaithful day,it was accident I didn't mean to push her,my brother and i had an argument for her,she fell by the cliff of the waterfall and I can't save her.I was blamed myself for push her.My relationship with Loke erase day by a day.He would not talked to me like always.These day are the sad memories for me and i don't want to remember anything about this.

End of reading notes ~

So,the woman is Karen.I remembered last time Loke had mentioned her name infront of Hibiki.She is her exgirlfriend.I took the book and went out from his apartment and went to the school.

HIBIKI POV

Why lucy took so long to take my book.Im sure will get mad with ikaruga sensei if I dont bring her book."Hibiki".I heard someone calling my name and tapped my shoulder.I turned around and saw Lucy."Lucy,why you so late?"I tried to kiss her on her cheeks but stopped by Levy.She is Lucy's bestfriend."ahem ahem this is school not in your house president council"levy was shown annoyed face to me."ano..haha here hibiki yours book.By the way Levy-chan why you still in the school?"Lucy asked her.I took the book from Lucy.

"Ano Lucy-san I need to do some research about History.Our teacher want give some test tommorow.The history teacher is really strict you know"she sighed.After that,I interrupted them."Hey I need to go now,Lucy I will see you later.Ja nee~."I waved goodbye at two of them then they waved me back.

AT HOME

Lucy sat on her couch,brushing through her blonde locks,the picture she found in Hibiki's book still bothering her.It wasn't even waking up in Hibiki's lap and apologizing as Hibiki tried to stretch sore and sleeping leg muscles.