Chapter 10-Thank you Sensei

So Aries was at her home.She was watching him from very afar and thinking about how to help him in this.Loki was begging of her to give him her feelings or her heart. She was thinking "Oh-how funny twas,such cuteness!" She loved him for it, she had to help him,she's decided.

When Loke returned,he thought to seek advice from Aries."ARIES, HELP ME PLEASE!"He was crying as well interiorly.He was missing her -so much!How to have her feelings? Does he need to read her mind or not for it?

Meanwhile,Aries came into the Forest to help him.She told him about "Nuawa..." Goddess of the Woman.She also taught him how to have his Angel or his Love."Oh how to?!" She gave the Man everything in a Woman he's ever wished,the compliments,how to pay them to her, how to court her."Nuawa" was only a Symbol,a metaphor.She told men What she liked to wear also,what She likes in Him... Loke was musing & rambling about it. He was so very shocked, he didn't know about Her passions at all.He begged of Aries :

"Please Aries,tell me more.. Oh speak to me about MY Mistress."

"I shall,Loke,don't you worry... implore her to give you your heart, but don't be such a a**! Give yourself & her a Chance!"

"Yes Sister Aries,I shall or I would... listen to you, shall I plead her or not?"

"No you shall not,Loke... let me teach you how : you must implore of her : please give me so your heart, I wish to care for you forever, so draw a heart to her... & sing to her romantically,Loke, My Brother."

"Yes indeed or course,Sister I will or wouldst listen to you this time... Anyways,thank you... I won't flirt with her then,just say I "want" your heart or feelings."

Loke planned to do so on the morrow."Oh Lucy,I love you... so much!" or "Oh I need you thus much!" He didn't wish to think of it at all... But he thought as a girl in Gold,a "love forever...

But Happy was saying or rumouring that she didn't want him,she needed Natsu, not him... he was so desperate!"Oh Nuwa, please help him ; may Nu Wa be with him"He was making gestures of begging & imploring.He wished to discover his Lady, his Mistress indeed!He was crying from within his heart.

So he went her apartment,seeing her with Hibiki. Why was she with him? What should he do... He heard Nu Wa speak to him..."Lucy wants your heart, yours & only yours,are you to give it to her? Are you ready to commit to your Soulmate? What would do indeed?!"

Loke was thinking : "I want to accord her my everything,she is my everything,my wife & my purest love,have kids with & live forever, live in her World & protect her loved ones... I don't want to be with any other Lady... She is One with me... how to?"

"Hello Lucy . So how's going on? Oh yea Did you remember that I asked you a date? I hope you remembered? " he smiles slightly at her. Well he was about to ask apologies but turn into date

"The date.. Oh I'm almost forgot it. How about tomorrow then :) . I'm sorry I didn't remember that". Her lips curves into smile.

"Okay then I'm gonna pickup you up later ". He pecked her cheeks lightly and left her with blushed face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Great apology twisted relationship ~got dizzy -_- bye bye want do fast update jajajajaja~update editing.